2 emeralds remain

Lash's pov
I groan, slowly coming to, and i realize the lights are off, probably my doing, i have no idea if the tortuga got caught in the blast. I try to sit up, but my arms shake heavily as i try to, finally just giving up and hitting the hammock with a weak gasp, everything hurt. I was more sore then the first time i was hit by eggheads bombs. Error comes over to my hammock, and he chuckles." SOre?" I nod weakly, my voice not wanting to work," tHat haPpeNs afTer a ChaOs BLasT, nExt tImE bE mOrE cArefUl hOw mUch EnErgy YOu pUt In, LuckIly ZaCh SurVived it, hIs boAt goT a huGe DenT iN iT fRom tHe BlaSt. BUt rEmiNd me nEver to Get oN yOuR bAD sIde." I weakly chuckle, rubbing under my itchy nose lightly as a taunt and error chuckles at me." ThE tOrtUga GoT sUpeRchaRged bY yOur EnErgy, tHey kEpt it FroM hittIng thE tOwn." I sigh in relief and error says," gEt sOmE mOre reSt Sis, yOur eYe'S stIll hAve No GloW, sO i KnoW yOur tOo wEak fOr aNyThInG riGHt nOw." I nod, closing my eyes and i clasp the emerald close to my chest, slipping back into sleep.
Days later
Lash's pov
I slowly sit up, realizing i'm back on angel island and Knuckles sees me," ah, you've returned?" " not fully yet knucks. I meant to ask, how's everyone and egghead these days?" " the man of eggs has yet to be found, it's been a year since you guys left. I've been asked many times how you two are, they all miss you" i sigh and nod," i'll have to tell error that, for us it's only been a month, but we're ok, i've been recovering from using Chaos Blast, i'll say, that move hurts afterwords." Knuckles laughs and tries to lightly punch my shoulder, going right through, proving i'm not fully there." Error warned you." " oh i know he did. But it was either that, or let him kill me." " what happened?" " a egghead wannabe mind controlled him and our newer friend Silver. It was all i could do since i couldn't move." Knuckles nods understanding," you 3 be safe. And hurry home, eggman as you call him has been busy, while he may not have the emeralds, he has been building again, and without you, well, i fear what may happen." " if you need to, go help the others, do what you can to keep eggman at bay. We'll hurry home." Knuckles nods and says," you go get back, i will do what i can." I nod and i look down, my form fading away as knuckles runs and jumps off the side once more.
Awake
I sit up, feeling much better then i did the first time i woke up, and i slide out of the hammock with ease, standing up, and i look around, seeing a relaxing aviva working on some sort of tech. And koki scrolling through footage and i clear my throat." Hello?" They all jump 5 feet and aviva turns." Lash! Your awake, error was starting to worry about you." " how long was i out?" " about 3 days" i nod," i'll admit i've had worse. Explains why i'm so stiff." I stretch as i talk, feeling much better, my strength restored." Where's error now?" " There's an emerald somewhere in this state, so error and silver are searching with chris and martin checking the cities here in montana." " i better go help then. It's been a year on our world, we can't afford to wait any longer." Koki gasps," a year?!" I nod," that's what Knuckles told me. I need to go help." I zoom off as fast as i can move, my feet hitting familiar soil, these forests were always near Green Hill. I pull out the purple emerald, and i see the bright glow, i begin to move around, playing hot and cold with the emerald, and i zero in on it, finding it in a burrow. I sigh as i look around, reconizing the area. It would've been the road at which Donut lord would've set up for his speedtrap. I sigh and i sense errors energy, perking up i say." Bro it's just me. I found the emerald. We need to talk." Error comes out and sighs," glad tO see yoU uP and emerAld huntiNg sIs. HoW are yOu?" "Homesick, and we've aparently been gone a year." He gasps as i throw him the emerald and he catches it. I look into his eyes and he says." I'll gEt Silver, yOu gO tEll tHe Kratts wHat's Going on anD get tHe emEralds. I hAte nOt saYing GooDbYe sIncE tHey'VE dOnE sO mUch fOr uS." I nod," i agree big brother, they've saved us both on a few occasions. But our world needs us." He nods and i use Chaos Control, teleporting onto the tortuga and i walk over to error's hammock, scooping up the rest of the emeralds that we've gathered, putting the 4 emeralds in my quills." Hey guys, as i'm sure you guys have heard, a year has passed in our world, we hate to do this, but we need to get home." Martin says," thats it? That explains why error's suddenly gone supersonic speeds." I nod," we need to find the last emerald on our own. We both hate to leave without saying goodbye, esspecially since you guys have taken such good care of us all, but i did leave you guys a couple of gifts. Check chris's journal to find them all." I smirk at that and i hug aviva, chris and martin." Thank you all." And aviva says," no, thank you, you guys have given us such an adventure, and we have a gift for all 3 of you." She pulls out a trio of necklaces." In case you ever happen ending back up in our dimension, tap the eye on any of these necklaces, and we'll come pick you up." I laugh." Will do." I pull on the dark blue choker, it being the perfect size of a necklace for me, and i hold up an emerald." CHAOS CONTROL!" And i land with error." How did they take it?" Silver asks and i hold out the last two necklaces." Homing beacons for us 3. Pretty sure Sans can reproduce them for us all." Error chuckles and puts his on and so does silver." Hows the last emerald search?" " slow, errors pretty sure it's down near san fransico." " heh, the last two are places i know. What a coincidence." Error chuckles again and i say," hang on and i'll teleport us somewhere nearby." " diD yOu leAve tHem The DiSk?" " yep, and one of each of our quills, and i may have left some drawlings for chris to enjoy." Error laughs and i teleport us into the alley next to the transamerica building. I focus and both error and i smirk as i look up." No donutlord to help, not that we need it, how good is your wall running bro?" "NoT gOod IN hOneSt." I nod," ok, stay here, i'll run up and down in seconds." They nod and i burst into a sprint, running straight up, i reach the roof in seconds and i grab the edge, pulling myself up. I breath out and i look around, and i spot the emerald, reaching down and i grab it, and i feel error's emerald calling from below and i run back down. I land with the duo and i pull out the emeralds." Lets do this brother." Error smiles and nods, pulling out his, and i focus, error and i standing back to back. The emeralds swirl around both of us i feel my quills turn upward, turning bright gold as error grows and stretches, becoming a black, heavily scarred skeleton, and i clasp his hand, and he holds on as his change finishes and he grabs silver." Here we go! ChAos conTrOl!" We both yell and the energy wraps around us and we focus on home, warping us through time and space, we land and feel the emeralds scatter. We open our eyes to see something devastating. Our home burnt up in ashes, and we all duck before robots see us. Just what happened to our home?