Sonic Boom

Lash's pov
The next day i sit up in the hammock error made, sighing as i see the inside of the tortuga and i feel us flying at a relatively slow pace for me. I hop out, tapping my foot impatiently and chris asks." Oh hey, your awake, hungry?" I nod," yeah i could definitetly eat, but no freaking cat food. That stuff is absolutly disgusting" chris raises an eyebrow and laughs," speaking from experience?" I chuckle and nod," yeah, my adoptive dad, whom i call Donut Lord, tried that once as a prank, lets just say i chose to go on a chili dog run instead, it is disgusting! I can't understand how cats even enjoy that." He laughs softly and hands me some toast, which i accept and i eat it, but my anxiousness definitetly takes hold as i tap my foot quickly and martin asks." You ok?" I nod," just anxious." " good thing we're landing somewhere where we can really test your speed. The african savana!" " you plan to use the powers of the cheetah to best a hedgehog? Good luck with that." I giggle," as error said, but i'm curious how fast you can actually go like that. So you have yourself a race! How about you Faker?" I say light hearted and error laughs, static inching into his voice as he stands." I'll let you break his spirit first before i race you properly." I laugh as well as we touch down and the hatch opens, and i walk out my foot tapping again as i wait for whichever kratt will race me as i hear a cheetah as it carefully comes out and i smile, reaching out a hand and she sniffs me, then nuzzles me softly and i chuckle." Huh, most animals aren't that social, esspecially cheetahs" martin says and i shrug," all animals never really bother with me or my friends, maybe it's just a mobian thing, either way, which one am i racing?" Martin raises his hand and i giggle as he comes over and touches the cheetah, then hits a button and gains focusing glasses, strong legs, the cheetah tail and ears and i giggle." Thats gonna take some getting used to." I get into a running position and i smirk," error count us down!" He nods, standing in the middle and he yells," alright, ready, get set, go!" At the last word we both burst off and i even out my pace with martins, to make him think he has a chance. When he picks up the pace, i yell," see ya!" And i charge my quills, and i explode it behind me, boosting foward, and i break the sound barrier with ease.
Meanwhile with error
Aviva perks up as the rest hear the sonic boom, and she asks," what was that? Did something explode?!" I laugh glitchily," why yes, the sound barrier as whiplash plowed straight through it." Her jaw drops at that," she can break the sound barrier?! I so badly need to make a creature power disc!" Next she knows i have her arm," No, we would overload those weak machines with our extreme potiental power, besides, we already have one scientist that wants her quills to power his machines, we're not creatures to just steal our abilities from." The tight grip was nothing compared to what i could do to her and she sighs, but nods in understanding, respecting the black hedgehog's wishes as he releases her arm and blasts off behind his double, joining in the fun.
We both soon stop and i laugh, feeling good after burning off my extra energy and i see error's face," Aviva tried to get readings or something?" He nods with a growl, and i chuckle." Thanks for telling her no then, i don't want to ruin her tech with my Chaos Energy." Error smiles and nods. He sits down as martin finally arrives and i laugh as i see him deactivate the suit and heave for air and i giggle." About time! So, what did you learn?" " that you guys are insanely fast and never challenge either of you two to a race!" Error chuckles and i notice his out of focus face, and i walk over." You good bro?" " the Emeralds are here, but listen, somethings sounding weird, almost machine like." I nod and closing my eyes, and i hear something moving robotically." I'll get the newbie, you go check that out now, if it's Bauldy we need to know now!" He nods and zooms off, and i go to martin and i extend a hand." We have to run now, but if you want i can carry you, or i can help you keep up, i sent error ahead to check it out and we need to go catch up"  martin nods," go, i'll call the tortuga and catch up, if its really that important, you need to help your bro." I nod and i launch off, following the sound.