16. True love

Micheal POV

"I'm gonna throw up!" I said, panting heavily.
"It's not that big a deal." Jeremiah huffs as he hands me some water.
"Not that big a deal! Not that big a deal!"
I huff, starting to hyperventilate.

"Yea, he's only marrying the love of his life." Rose scoffs sarcastically.
"You okay?" Jason asks as he wraps an arm around me.
"Im only thinking of every possibility in the universe of how my wedding could go wrong. What did you do? How are you so calm?" I nearly shout.

"I wasn't. I was going to cry, that's how scared I was, but I remembered that the person who is going to be standing beside me, has been doing it for years. Also that I purposed so I did this to myself." He laughs.
"I didn't though!"
"Listen, you love Nathan right?"
I nod.
"And you want to be with him for the rest of your life and drive him up the wall insane, but because he loves you hell deal with it and love you all the same?"
"Yea." I say, not realizing I'm smiling at the idea. "Well, the only way that's gonna happen is if you go marry him, so?"
"Okay, you're right. I take a deep breath to calm myself down.
"Aren't I though?" He says with a cocky grin.
"Oh shut up and get out!" I yell as I shove him out.

Before long we had been married, the vows spoken and the whole reverend bit was said. Now I was pinned to the wall, kissing the man of my dreams, trying to undo his belt which seemed like an impossible task. Nathan began unbuttoning my suit as he kissed my neck. Once we had become half naked, I was shoved onto the bed, as Nathan straddled me, trying to unbuckle my belt.

"Damn these things are impossible!" He said breathing heavily. We both laugh as I help and soon slip off my pants. I began leaving hickeys and love bites all over his neck and chest as he grinds against me. Before long, we were completely naked and lying under the sheets.

I could never ask for more. Nathan was everything I could want plus some. I'm so glad I married my true love. I'm so glad he saved me when he did. I never would have thought in a thousand years, that this is where I'd be. If I told past, depressed and suicidal me, that I would be in a loving environment and have a family who really loves me,I would have thought i was crazy.

Years of therapy and love from the people around me, made me the man I am today, I'm surrounded by people who care about me and who only wish me the best every day. I have the best siblings I could ask for and my parents in law make up for all the years I lost with my real ones. I've come to accept that I have issues, we all do. It's the people in your life who help you through those issues and help you be a better person everyday. I will never take what I have for granted and I will never again, push those people away. Instead, I'll pull them closer.

A fight for love was exactly what I needed to turn my life around.