15. Day of the wedding.

Micheal POV , day of wedding

I watch as Shia walks towards her soon-to-be husband. Her dress was gorgeous. It was as white as snow and covered in jewels and lace.
I happy Nathan forced me to come, I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't.

I wonder, if I marry him, will he look even better in a suit then, because I'm having a hard time looking anywhere but him.
"You're drooling." Jeremiah whispered from the chair behind me. I quickly snap back to reality as we here the vows being exchanged.

"You may kiss the bride!" The reverend said happily.
After the ceremony, Nathan congratulated his brother in joining the "married squad", and wished him luck. Then got punched in the arm and came whining back to me.

"Are we going to tell them?" I asked nervously.
"Uh, I mean, who doesn't know?" He laughed nervously.
"What do you mean?"
"Remember our first official date? Yea, I might have taken a picture and I might have used it for a screen saver and Rose might have took my phone and might have showed my mom."

"Lot of mights." I laugh. "So, everyone knows?"
"My mom might have posted it on 'The Facebook'". He huffs.
"So I can do this?" I quickly kiss Nathan on the cheek, my own blushing fiercely.
"Nah nah nah nah no! If you're gonna kiss me,
You're gonna do it right." He says as he leans in, one hand cupping my face, and kisses me passionately, but still pg enough for the kids.

"Oi! It's my weddin init?" Jason yells in a British accent, only causing me to blush more. We both laugh and continue to enjoy the wedding. I hope one day I'll be standing here with Nathan. I know he's the one I want to marry.