Welcome to the Hub

Start from the beginning

"Sir the 3 United Republic airships we're tracking just discovered us. How would you like us to proceed." A B1 Battle Droid asked

General Grevious growled in frustration and shook his fist. Count Dooku remained calm and replied, "Jam their transmissions."

"The fleet is holding its position General. Do you want us to attack?" Commander Wolfe asked

"I think it wise to notify members of Shield and the Jedi Order before we attack. Is Coulson's team nearby?" Plo Koon asked

Commander Wolfe nodded and Plo Koon made his way to the Holo communications area of the Quantam.

"I'm contacting Anakin Skywalker to see if he can reinforce our attack." Plo Koon notified Commander Wolfe

"From what I hear Skywalker's always ready for a fight." Wolfe commented

"So I've heard." Plo Koon dryly noted

"Hello Master Plo! It's so wonderful to see you." Ahsoka greeted

"Likewise little soka." Plo Koon replied

Plo Koon as a non human couldn't smile. His species was Kel Doran and Kel Doran's jaw muscles worked differently than a human's muscles. Even if that weren't the case Plo Koon's species needed to wear a rebreather mask with special goggles over their eyes in oxygen rich environments. Facial expressions for his kind became limited as a result so Plo Koon placed extra warmth in his voice when needed. He loved Ahsoka's spirit, enthusiasm, and her compassion. He was proud that she was elevated to the rank of Padawan and an official member of the Jedi Order. He knew it would be just a few years until Ahsoka became a full fledged Jedi Knight of the Order and he felt privileged to witness her growth in the Force.

"How goes the hunt for the secret Separatist weapon? Coulson had his tech consultant Skye run a trace on any unusual sonic activity. Did that help your fleet's search for the weapon?" Anakin asked

"Yes your new team has been quite helpful in the war effort. Skye's intel allowed us to locate the source of the attacks from the Seperatist weapon. In the interest of caution Skywalker I want your forces to assist in the attack."

"That's a good plan. But I'll have to run that by Agent Coulson. I can just leave the team without permission unless it's an emergency." Anakin said through loud static

"Anakin something's wrong with the transmission." Plo Koon replied alarmed

"Master Plo what's going on the static is louder..." Ahsoka started to say before the transmission cut out

Suddenly the claw shaped Seperatist weapon approached. In the middle of the claw shape was a circular and flat firing canon of some sort. Plo Koon wondered what that canon was for but he snapped out of his bewilderment to issue orders.

"Prepare for a counter attack. Increase energy to all of our airship's shields."

The B1 Battle Droids on the Separatist airship the Malevolence initiated a firing sequence for the state of the art energy wave gun. Dooku smiled. He normally followed developments on Seperatist operations from the comfort of his mansion in Denmark/Serenno but this was a rare opportunity. The war hadn't been going well for the Seperatist. Coulson's team engaged in secretive operations that stifled all major Separatist military engagements. The only positive outcomes for the Confederacy of Independent Nations was that it managed to hold onto its territory and protect the nations that officially swore allegiance to the Confederacy.

Dooku knew that once the United Republic gained control of any part of CIN territory than the United Republic would soon win the war. The CIN needed a major strike against the United Republic and against Shield. Dooku initially hoped an army of superhumans helping General Grevious lead the CIN Droid Army would achieve that outcome. Yet the Clairvoyant's attempts to create that army was a huge letdown. For some reason the Clairvoyant couldn't explain his team of scientist only mutated one successful specimen named Mike Peterson. Dooku was excited that his other silent partner the Clairvoyant's financial sponsor helped design and build the Malevolence. The airship looked impressive and it's energy weapon astonished Dooku. The initial tests within CIN territory were successful prior to being cleared for combat in the field. Now Dooku wanted to be present when the Malevolence struck the first major blow against Shield and the Jedi Order.