New job

EREN

It's been 2 weeks since she left.

Uncle Joel went back to India while Krish is staying with us. I started working in a nearby Starbucks also my mum has been going to her office as everything is going back to normal.

She leaves Luca in the daycare then gets him back when she comes back home.

She wants me to go out so that I forget about Esme. She's not wrong tho. I have to move on with my life. I should not care anymore about someone who doesn't really cared.

Also did I tell you that Krish and Lily are dating. He asked her out few days back and they're always facetiming or clinging to each other.

...

Work is so stressful. First day, I was so nervous thinking what if I do something wrong. But it was good.

My coworkers are really nice to me.
One of them being Vanessa...she has helped me a lot during my first day's orders.

Today she asked me that she'd like to go out with me after work. Just a casual friends kinda date.

...

We went to watch a movie. After that we went to her home. She wanted me to show something...I wonder what.

"Wow that's so good Vanessa"

She had drawn my sketch...it was so beautiful.

"Thank you Eren."

After long pause she said

"Don't ever cut your hair...long hair suits you."

"I won't." I assured her.

She came close to me.. and hugged me tightly. I needed it.. I needed someone to hold me and tell me that everything's gonna be fine.

I hugged her back and we stayed like thus for a few minutes.

She told me how she lost her parents during the pandemic and that she feels so lonely. I feel bad for her.

I assured her that I'll be there for her always.

After our short convo I decided to go back to home.

...

I starting reading a book and then my eyes started closing and I fell asleep.