Sonic top of me and I was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings he blushed and I'm too. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." He begins awkwardly and sweatdrops his head. "Let's get moving."

He stands up walking the path then I stand too following him.

"Did Sonic pull me up until that moment? He is blushing and so am I. Something strange my feelings never thought about that."

I said to myself to be walked stared at Sonic was walking. Well this is gonna be set up campfire night.

Sonic's Pov 💙

In the morning I'm glad Amy and I are friends. We walked and talked.  "So Amy how's you sleeping?" I asked her the first question then she giggled.

"It was a great one hundred percent Sonic and what about you?"

"Well I sleep great. Hey Amy I'm glad we're friends again." i stared at me then Amy was sadly down and remembered he hates me. I noticed when she was sad.

"Umm Amy are you alright."

"Y-Y-Yes Sonic no need to worry I'm glad we're friends to right hehehe..."

" If you say so?" I said myself

"Okay..." I raised my eyebrows then I walked past Amy. Then I stopped Amy was told to me.

"Sonic why do you stop walking."

"Look." I pointed my finger at Amy saw the bridge. But it's a long long way.

"Umm Sonic that's a long way bridge."

"Yeah, so?"

Well I gotta head first I was running through the way to the bridge. But Amy is not across I saw her being afraid then called her out and said.

"Come on Amy let's go."

"Amy where you are waiting for." I replied to her she was still afraid of the bridge and its deepest ground. I sighed rolled my eyes and went back to the bridge using speed to Amy and I said 

"Amy what's wrong?"

"Sonic I'm scared and I can't cross the bridge." Amy looked at me and she made scared. I sighs

"Come on Amy it's a walk through bridge together."

"Together?"

"Did I ever say 'Together' what's wrong with me?" I said to myself she is always my number one fan girl. Amy was my friend not being together if it's being akawardly. I love like hero and romance have Sally. But We have to find Seven chaos emeralds and free Sally.

"Together..." I replied and agreed that Amy will take my hand and begin to walk  She held on his arms being afraid I looked at her.

"Amy..."

"Yes." She opened her eyes to see me and replied. "Don't look down Amy look to my eyes." I said Amy was shy seeing my face.

We walked through the bridge and she looked at me this is embarrassing to begin to sweatdrops.

"Almost there Amy doesn't look down okay." I said to her then Amy nodded to keep moving across the bridge.

But the step cracked was wood then she felled then I called to reach my hand.

"AAMMYY!!!!"

"Woah!!!"

Then I grabbed her hand to pull her up but then a moment. Made it to the bridge. I was tired and pants I asked Amy. If she is alright.

"Amy are you alright?"

Amy opened her eyes and replied to me. "Yes I guess and you."

"Yeah, I'm alright-" I opened my eyes and still mumbling.

I topped off Amy and she was down the ground this is gotta begin new feelings I blushed. At that moment we were removed and rolled up.

"I'm Sorry about that Sonic."

"No worries." It begins awkwardly and sweatdrops my head. "Let's get moving."

I begin to stand up walking the path then she stands too following me.

I said to myself my head is gonna confused my feelings for the first time with me and Amy

"This is new why my head is so confusing and I'm starting to blush that moment. Me and Amy are friends but I have Sally. No snapped out of it Sonic you have Sally now not Amy. I don't have feelings for her or maybe I have some strange feelings about Amy."

Well this is gonna be set up campfire night.