Beach house continued

Start from the beginning

"Hey dad," I showed him the baby.

"Good night, princess, hey baby grandpa wah see you when you get back I bought toys for you," he said in a baby voice, he really trying his best, the relationship has gotten better, no more guns for me,

"Why you up so late tho," I said drinking some water me soon affi breastfeed.

That made me have a flashback of D'yani-

"Kam you hear me, "Thomas says, shit I was in my head..." No what did you say... repeat please".

"Business meeting and my mind told me to give my daughter a call, tell Gabriel and Janelle I said hello in the morning" I nodded

"-you called me Dad," he smiled Bright, I smiled too I know he was gonna ask that.

"Yea I know, thanks for coming back to Jamaica" am happy we had this relationship,

"I missed so much I won't Miss anything else, my baby even had a baby" I laugh a little, a man in a black suit whispered something to him.

...then left

"I have to go home now, bye princess when you come back home I want to discuss something with you".

"Ok good night father" he hung up, I have a bad feeling so I called back.

..."yes is something the matter" he was on the outside, ok in his car and safe," no be careful love you," I said, " I love you too princess get some rest, doh mek Arya keep you up" he chuckled.

...
D'yani's pov

I view my baby's pictures on my phone, and Kam that's the only thing that makes me smile while waiting.

"The baby is cute, she has your smile" I locked my phone, this is just a Job, I didn't come here to make friends.

"Stop fast Ina mi phone,".

"Mine how yah talk to r pussy" Mark says to me and mi laugh

"She give you r community pussy now you feel like uh can walk in my shoes, calm uh self bro cause mi should a kill you long time a God save you, so gwan hype up dirty Gyal" he lowered his head cause he knows, goodly give him STD r the other way around.

"It's time, they got in the car mark drive," Maria said from the backseat.

I slide the back windows down, taking two guns out, maria was in position and ready to shoot, as the black range Rover stopped.

We all shot it up, anyone in that couldn't survive, all of the windows mashup,

"Drive, drive," I shouted, the police did deh right behind us how the fuck dem reach so fast.

"Tek e short cut Mark" he drove that side the pot ole dem a mek the car shakeup.

"Shot dem parchii if dem catch-up, we go a prison, and the boss kill we" I pushed my head out the window firing at the tires, it car flip over and we lose dem.