Bonding with daddy

Kamila's pov 🦋

          In a matter of seconds, one's life can change forever

In a matter of seconds, one's life can change forever. Yesterday was a blur, he talked I listened trying not to cry, but he left us and now he's begging us to talk to him after he left not explaining anything till tonight at dinner as he said.

To be honest, his presence didn't really affect me in any way, the gifts and sweet talk didn't move me once, I just want to knw why he would just leave us like that and not even try.

Left us in poverty, to suffer.

A notification pulled me out of my thoughts as I sat on the toilet, D'yani was asking if I wasn't going to school today.

Hey baby I'm not coming to school

After it send I wiped and sat up, pull up my sweat pants, and flushed the toilet.

Why not? are you okay? Are you feeling sick?

He responded right after I sent that message, I guess he isn't busy today, he did mussi affi play ball, but me cya mek it, I'm not in the mood.

Am okay, I'm going out with my sisters and my father ig

He must be wondering which Fada mia talk because I told him Janelle raised me all my life.

Father?

I didn't answer yet, I can't think about all this right now, my pressure will go up and I can't afford to lose my child.

Yes, he wants to get to know us

Ohok, stay safe I love you❤️

I love you more ❤️, be safe bye

End of conversation

He's trying to make conversation with me but I just can't give in so quickly, I think I'm the only one in this small family that's thinking, he's very suspicious and rich.

Where are going to a restaurant today in the evening, but I didn't want to go to school today because I already know the graduation song and I have a lot on my mind.

I was eating my breakfast, I didn't really eat it, I was playing with it, digging my fork into the chicken.

"Kamila you good" gabby asked, she see seh something wrong because mi no ramp wid me food eno.

"Yeah just thinking about graduation" I faked a quick smile, she must pick up I'm lying to her, but just changes the subject.

"How's my niece" she smiles.