Possessive

Kamila's pov 🦋

       The invigilator for the exam said the time was up, she collected my paper and I went to pick up my bags and walked out of the room

"Kam" Trudy and Jada shouted.

Sometimes mi wonder if dem related

"Sup guys," I said walking with them following.

"Mi see uh Instagram page and uh do hair nicely so mi n Jada wah you do we hair fi picture day," Trudy says.

"Ok, which style are you guys doing".

"Jada a do lace wig and I want braids".

"Alright, I'll text you," I replied.

"Ok, hun later".

She did walk away wid Jada, looks like dem have one more exam. Mi exam finish I feel so good and free no more books.

For now

I was walking to the taxi stand n no car was available. So mi go buy food in juicy and water me sit down an a eat.

After some time mi eat it off.

"Kam wah gwan," devantae says smiling at me, I replied saying.

"Nth you" I walked to the garbage bin.

"me a drive go home, just a buy wah food," he said collecting his order.

"Mek me drop you home," he said.

"Me we tek taxi, thanks tho" I walked out to no taxi

Choo

"Kam the offer still stands mi Nah go murder you" he laughs walking to his car.

"Ok fine," I said following him to his car.

D'yani's Pov

I was seeing how my club was doing. Because they know mi no play. After checking out everything and the employees.

Mi did promise Kam say mi ago carry r one day, maybe after her graduation.

I was walking to my office when I saw my phone ringing." Yow".

"Kam just drive out with a next man boss," he said like he was nervous, him voice shakey.

"WHAT" I shouted.

"Weh you mean gone in a wah next man car, no you fi a watch r n mek she get home safe, weh mi a pay uh fah Biggs," I said raising my voice.

Mek mi call her because she think mi a fuck play.

"Hello," she says answering like she no just a chat wid next man.

"Weh you deh," I said getting to the point.

"Hello to you too, am on my way home why".

"Who fah car uh in a Kam," I said getting impatient

"My friend devantae is carrying me home" she replied, in a soft voice.