When they arrived at the CCP, Irene was approached by her acquaintances in the lobby of the cultural center, everybody was greeting each other, talking about their Ternos and how proud and excited they were at this celebration that proved the rich diversity of Filipino culture and talent.

Margie: Irene! [beso] Hello, dear Yara, you look exactly like your mother tonight. [beso]
Yara: Thank you, Tita Marg!

Irene: Congratulations on your event Marg and Ben
Margie: Thank you, Irene, hope you will enjoy the program later.

Tessa: [energetic] Look who's here, the ever-gorgeous Irene Marcos Araneta, hi girl!
Irene: Oh wow, hello lovely girl! [beso]

Tessa: [surprised] And the super sweet little girl of yours Irene.
Yara: Hi Tita Tessa! [beso]

Tessa: Yara dear, the genes! you are drop-dead gorgeous hija.
Yara: [shyly replied] Oh wow, thank you, Tita Tessa!

Lucy: Irene! [elated]
Irene: Lucy, it's great to see you tonight! [beso]

Juliana: Hi Tita Irene [beso] the little girl is here [joyful] am super happy you attended tonight. [beso]
Yara: Hi Tita Lucy and Ate Ju! [smiled] You look super pretty in your ternos.

Lucy: Yar, you're growing beautifully really, you used to come to our house and play with your Ate Juju when you were little. [sweetly holds Yara's hand]

Irene: [reminiscing] Playing hide and seek with Juliana pa.
Juliana: [chuckles] And all she does is laugh until her cheeks turn bright red, super cute Yara!

Yara: I remembered that Ate Ju! [smiling]
Juliana: Where will be sitting later, mama?

Lucy: I think at the front row, what about you guys?
Irene: Likewise, but I do know we are on opposing sides.

Yara and Juliana told their mothers to smile for the camera, and Yara snapped a picture of her mom in her terno and sent it to her dad.

At 7:20 guests are asked to enter the Nicanor Abelardo (Main Theater) to formally begin the program and the parade of the most elegant and modern designs for the classic terno created by the amazingly talented people with the most renowned designe...

At 7:20 guests are asked to enter the Nicanor Abelardo (Main Theater) to formally begin the program and the parade of the most elegant and modern designs for the classic terno created by the amazingly talented people with the most renowned designers in the various parts of the Philippines. Most entered the main theater, as well as Irene and Yara were surprised to see Xandra, she came in cocktail chic, wearing a laidback look.

Irene: [surprised] Xandra! [signaled] Right here.
Xandra: Hi Mom and sweetie! [beso]

Yara: Glad you made it Ach, take a seat na.
Xandra: [breath out] Yes, I did, and Luis said he'd keep an eye on Thiago while I'm here.