"I wasn't disrespectful,
I was honest with him,
I really did like his wife Ramlat." Malik say staring at his dad in the eyes, it's a little odd how his dad find it disrespectful if you speak to him without looking at him in the eyes, alot of people find that disrespectful.

"Malik munir,
You will take the next flight back to Nigeria and apologize to my brother,
Stay away from his wife and come back home immediately i need you in the company." His dad say and malik release a deep breathe.

Do the elderly man knows his son will never do as he was told he trained him that way, to focus and get whatever it is he want but he never thought his son will be limitless, he's insatiable when it comes to what he wants and deep beneath Alhaji munir mind he knows malik will do everything he can to be with his brother's wife but he's a man of principle and that's why he do the right thing.

"With due respect sir,
I can't leave today, i am tired,
I need some rest and i will like to stay for two days to clear up some personal stuff." Malik say looking at his dad and the man nod.

"Don't you ever do something that will make you regret, stay away from my brother's wife,
You are my son, he's my brother,
Have some self dignity." His dad say and malik shake his head.

"He doesn't deserve her he don't treat her with respect, she's a woman she.......

" since when did you know what respect means,
If you have respect for me and this family you wouldn't disrespect me the way you did, if you are tired of been single go upstairs i have find a solution to that for you."his dad say and malik take that as his clue to leave.

He stand up with a sigh and walk up the stairs as a yawn escape his mouth.

"umiy 'ana fi almanzil(mum I'm home)."malik yell as a beautiful lady look up at him smiling.

" malik honey,
How did it went with your dad?'his mum ask as he sit with a tiring sigh on the couch.

"As expected......." Malik say with a pause staring at the unfamiliar face sitting on the carpeted floor of the parlour next to his mum's leg.

"Who's she?
Can't she greet?" Malik say irritated as his brother come out of his bedroom.

"Didn't your dad tell you?" His mum ask and malik shake his head as his brother raise a brow at him.

"She's your wife,
He got you married this morning." His mum say and malik shake his head trying to process what his mum say as his brother chuckle making his mum to glare at him and the teenage boy quietly enter his bedroom.

"Ita wanan yar bakan ita che matata." Malik say with a chuckle and glance at the brown skin girl sitting looking between she and his mum confuse.

"Malik don't be disrespectful,
Her name is falak and she's your wife." His mum say and malik shake his head.

"God forbid,
Mum why will you let dad make this rash decision without my concert?" Malik say really offended as he glance one more time at the girl and shake his head unbelievable.

"When you did what you have to do there did you seek for anyone's concert, he's downstairs you can go and ask him, even i myself don't know anything about this,
he just brought her to me this morning i know nothing so don't blame me." His mum say defensively and malik hiss.

"And why are you staring at me that way like a witch." Malik say really irritated to the girl who's still staring at him making him to hiss.

"I honestly cannot believe this,
I'm going home." He grumble and stand up.

"You are going with your wife.
You are not leaving her here." His mum say and malik shake his head.

"I am not going anywhere with this girl, ji yadda take kallo na sai kache wata mayya." Malik say and his mum glare at him.

Malik watch as his mum make a sign with her hand to the girl and the girl smile at her then turn her gaze back to malik with a smile.

"Sabah alkhayr(good morning)." She greet and malik give his mum a confuse look.

"Falak have hearing problem,
she can't hear but she can speak."his mum explain and malik laugh in frustration.

" I'm not going anywhere with this thing,
No,
I cannot mum not now, not forever "har Abadan"
This girl can never be my wife."malik say and his mum nod.

"Go and tell your dad he's downstairs.
Ni umarni na ke bi."
Either you go with your wife or you go down and explain to him."his mum say and malik sigh.

Malik feel soo upset and frustrated, even do he barely pay attention to ladies but he has a certain characteristic and qualities he wants in a lady, falak doesn't have any of it, she's a dark brown skin girl with the most biggest froglike eyes that in his opinion reminds him of a witch, the fact that she's a person with special need doesn't help.

Drop your comments and votes.

I love you all.