08

CHAPTER 08

Opening your legs wider, you let him settle between your thighs and rock against your hips. His lips meet yours roughly, his teeth occasionally biting your lower lip. "Stop teasing," you manage to say between a kiss, and you feel him smile, "I thought you said that you wanted to taste me?"

"I did," he pulls away to admire how you look laying down in front of him — underneath him. "Let me take my time with you."

When you nod, he lowers his head to plant a kiss on both sides of your face. You smile at the cute gesture, and he presses his lips against yours for a moment longer before working down your chin and throat.

The trail of kisses lead to one collarbone and across your chest to the other. He meets your shoulder with a bite, and when you whimper, he swipes his tongue over the mark to soothe the pain.

He pulls back to kneel between your legs. He rubs up and down your sides, drawing a small moan from your lips. Once your skin is warm, he moves his hands over your breasts, squeezing gently before pushing them together.

"You love the feeling of my mouth, huh?" he asks, but he gives you no time to answer as he seals his mouth over a nipple. He sucks before pinching gently with his teeth, and when he feels you tremble against his mouth, he takes it as a sign to suck harder.

"Yes," your breath is airy, completely taken under Oikawa's control. He drags his tongue across your chest until he meets your other nipple, each flick bringing out more of your sweet moans. "Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Your hips move desperately against his, and he grunts when he feels his pants in the way. "Hold on," he says before kneeling back. Oikawa doesn't notice his shaking hands when he unbuttons his pants, letting them drop down his legs with his boxers.

His body tenses up when all of his blood rushes down to his cock. You even steal a glance, watching him pump his growing erection with one hand while the other removes your panties.

You swat his hand away when he tries to grab your skirt. "Leave it," you say, then remember that you're still looking at his cock to notice the intense redness on his face, "I want you to fuck me while I wear it."

The idea makes him smile. "Okay, but first," he lowers his head, pressing his cheek against your inner thigh, "I wanna taste more of you."

Leaning back on your forearms, you hold eye contact until his head disappears under your skirt. He covers your thigh with small kisses and bites, all the while moving closer to the place that throbbed the most.

He folds your skirt over your lower stomach, giving you a view of his face. "Don't look away," he whispers as he drags his fingertips along your inner thighs. Warmth floods your stomach at the sight of his hooded eyes, hazy from pure lust and heat, and it takes every ounce of strength not to moan when his fingers bury into your slit, stroking and flicking up against your clit. "I want you to look me in my eyes when you cum, okay?"

It feels like your heart might beat out of your chest at any moment. Words dance on the tip of your tongue, and your thoughts blur with every stroke of his fingers.

He slows his movements. "Y/n?"

"Okay," you blink a few times and find the breath to respond. Pressing down on your thighs, Oikawa spreads you open, putting your clit on full display for him. When his mouth starts to water, he purses his lips and lets a string of saliva fall from his mouth and onto your pussy.