The Devil's Rage

"Eliminate!" Akame exclaimed, and ran towards Y/n who simply waited for her attack to make his move. He loves it, he loves whenever his opponent does the first attack, but he holds advantage of such a foolish act.

He waited and when it was time he jumped over her, escaping her attack. As he got to the opposite side of her, he distracted her creating false illusions while he swung his blade at her nonstop. Akame noticed he was stronger than the previous times they encountered themselves. Not only that, he was faster and he knew where to throw his next hit.

Quickly he jumped a few feet backwards, throwing huge pieces of rocks at her, which she dodge them all. She then used those same rocks to jump high and come down at y/n, but he stopped her attack with his sword, "you asked me why i killed your sister while she slept," she backed away as soon touching ground, "because it was less painless for her."

Y/n's brows met, the look on his face was scary. Not even Esdeath thought she'd ever see Y/n this angry, "the hell you are saying?!"

She took her sword and brought it closer to her, and cut herself with her katana as y/n watched in suspense. She suddenly fell on her knees holding tightly to her sword, as Y/n kept waiting for what Akame was willing to offer in this fight. Akame groaned as if she was in pain, and Y/n's eyes widened when he saw markings appearing all over her legs, arms and face before they vanished. Then when she stood up, red tattoos appeared on both legs and arms. The male would lie if this wasn't interesting, and more entertaining. Her eyes opened, fully bright and red.

"Your trump card? Looks like we can finally have real fun, eh?" Y/n smirked.

"I've killed countless people. Grief, sorrow, rage, resentment," Akame said, and lifted her sword, "The Murasame remembers all the lives I've taken. I accept responsibility for all of them. Even if this consumes me, I'll defeat you." In a blink of an eye, she sped up, stunned about her new speed and strength, Y/n still managed to block her incoming attack. Akame glared at Y/n before kicking him away. Y/n quickly lifted his sight upwards sensing another attack. All her attacks were unpredictable and insanely fast, but Y/n still managed to stop all of them.

"Oh, so you want to know what's speed?" Y/n grinned, and he used his mind strings ability to move faster than light, itself, "Akame, trump card or not, you're nothing compared to me!" He managed to cut her leg making her jump away from him.

"Unlike yours, with just one simple cut of my katana, you are done for," Akame said, getting back to her fighting position.

"I said we are going to make this memorable, and I'll promise that," he grinned, putting his hand over his right eye as the other glowed bright red. Akame stood waiting for what Y/n was preparing, studying him.

"Fourth Dimension," Y/n said beneath his breath. Akame remembered to just blink when she suddenly appeared in a different world, not only was the entire world, but Y/n himself was see-through. She knew where he was standing because of the outline around his body.

"So, this is your trump card?" She asked, keeping her guard up, "just a simple illusion?!" she exclaimed and suddenly appeared behind Y/n and slashed her sword. Her attack wasn't stopped.. She finally got him. She stood up, slowly turned around, her eyes widened when she could still see him standing.

"Did you really think your sword even touched me?" Y/n returned to his visible three deminnal self, "I can only use the 4th dimension once a day, and that would be enough to kill you. I meant when I said you are nothing compared to me. Stop thinking this will be an easy fight, Akame!" he yelled, and appeared next to her to kick her away but before she could stab him with her sword, Y/n turned back to his 4th dimensional form, "You can't touch me but i can," Y/n grinned and each time he would attack he turned to his visible self and whenever she attacked, he'd returned to his four dimensional form. This was the best way to avoid an easy kill from Akame, especially because with a simple cut, he's going to be poisoned.