frustation and hatred

It was already evening, the sun was slowly starting to set. Lubbock, another member of Night Raids, heard nothing but the birds flying from branches to branches finding their home before sunset, near the river. As it was getting late, the air at Mount Fake was getting colder.

"Damn it, i barely see any fish over here," the green haired male grumbled, and tried to look harder for at least one fish, and once again gave up in a few seconds, "Ugh," he rolled his eyes, "why Akame couldn't do the fishing...." he then sighed, "right, because she's unwell with all that messed up wound--" He stopped in his steps when he heard feet running between the bushes.

He quickly got behind a tree, his eyes screeching for a figure, but all he could hear was someone running. He was about to get on a branch and try to see from there but he managed to get a glimpse of Tatsumi running like a headless chicken.

He swiftly and quietly started following him, and managed to catch up with him, "tatsumi!"

He quickly looked over his shoulder, his eyes widening in fear. As if he realized who it was that called him, was that he stopped running all of a sudden, causing him to stumble down.

"Tatsumi! Are you alright?" Lubbock asked, looking down at him, offering his hand for support.

"Yeah,'' Tatsumi replied, rubbing his hand, and then suddenly jumped from the ground and hung over Lubbock's shoulder, "what are we still standing around here for? They're after me!!!!"

"The hell- how did-!" Lubbock couldn't finish his sentence when he saw members of the Jaegers, running towards them, "No time to talk!!!" he exclaimed, he doesn't know how but he ran with tatsumi on his shoulder.

"Faster!" Tatsumi exclaimed, wiggling his feet.

"Shut up!! I'm the one carrying you!!!" he exclaimed.

__________________________________________

The blue haired general lifted her sight towards the sky, which slowly kept setting down. The breeze blew stronger and colder. Y/n and Esdeath made it to the entrance of Mount Fake already, and it isn't always a nice place to be at and it was just the entrance.

"If we linger any longer, we might catch the darkness instead," Esdeath said, fixing her cap, as she glanced down at Y/n who finished off a medium size, bear-like danger beast.

Y/n made a disgusted face when he saw the blood on his sword, "Right, let us stop by the river before we proceed," he slashed down his sword to remove some of the filthy blood from the danger beast, "I have to clean this."

Esdeath gave a faint smile, "If there's anyone I know who is gets easily disgusted by everything, it's you."

Y/n had one last glimpse at the dead danger beast, "Nothing changes the fact that," he pointed at the danger beast, "that thing is disgusting."

Esdeath chuckled, "Let's move on."

They rode and as a generous person Esdeath was to Y/n, she led him to the river to get his sword washed as she did the favour of holding his white horse.

Esdeath watched him, squat down and place his rapier on the river as if waiting for the current itself to wash it off. She sighed, "Y/n, rib the blood off with your hands," she insisted.

Y/n slowly turned to look at her, with a frown, "like hell I will," he muttered sarcastically.

"If we don't find what we need tonight, do not be mad at me," Esdeath said with a smirk, hoping that'll push him to get over with the sword.