which are the innocents?

Esdeath was startled when she saw Y/n fall on top of her. The questions were either "did he fainted? Or "did he fall asleep?" At a second she thought he was going to kiss her. She released a soft sigh of relief and smiled, as she laid him on the bed properly. She didn't know why she was expecting him to do such thing?

____________________________

Y/n woke up the next morning, every muscle he intended to stretch was trice painful than last night. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and let out a yawn, then realised the sun was brighter than when he usually wakes up. Realising this he knew Esdeath left him behind for today's task and it was far too late to catch up to them.

He sat up putting on a shirt, and stood up trying his very best to walk out of the room. He felt that it took years to reach the doorknob and finally walk out of there.

"Ah! y/n, morning! happy to see you're able to move," He heard the prime minister's voice coming from behind him.

"Morning," Was the mind strings user's response as he continued struggling to walk down the stairs.

"Here, I'll give you a hand," he said, putting Y/n's hand over his shoulder as he used his hand around y/n's waist for support. Y/n rolled his eyes and waited to reach down stairs to quickly let go from the Prime Minister. He invited breakfast to Y/n over to his personal royal dining room.

"I heard about what happened to your place," he said trying to start a conversation, "Was it Night Raid?" As the maid walked in serving Y/n and the Prime Minister their plate of food, "They must have investigated where you stayed, I mean not even I knew you lived far around those areas."

Y/n said nothing as he took his knife and fork to cut the hard steak served on his plate. The prime minister noticed Y/n wasn't up for a conversation, especially with him, "Maybe Akame from Night Raid wanted to hunt you while you slept just like your sister, they broke down the windows." He chuckled, and before he lifted his sight towards Y/n, a knife was already placed an inch away from his throat.

"Heh- Y/n, what the hell?" Honest exclaimed in fear, his eyes widening as Y/n pressed the knife closer, touching his skin.

"Who mentioned anything about my broken windows?" Y/n said, looking down angrily at Honest, "So it was you who burnt down my house? Why? So I don't have anywhere to live but here?"

"y/n!" Honest chuckled nervously, "Do you hear yourself, kid? It's ridiculous, why would I do that?"

"That's what I was asking you just now, idiot! Now, spill," Y/n said, heating the knife using his empirical ability, "before I slice your-"

"There were rumours about—" Y/n aggressively grabbed him by the collar of his grey coat.

"Shut up. What? You can't admit something so simple?" Y/n grinned, and let go of his coat, "eat this piece of hard shit!" Y/n exclaimed, throwing his steak away, "and one more thing don't ever mention my sister again. I don't know why Kaori had respect towards someone like you. Next time we meet, make sure to beg for mercy." Y/n stepped back, dropping the knife and walked out the dining room. His leg was burning in pain but he was too angry to think of it so he walked to his room and got ready to leave.

He didn't have much to carry with him, he simply took extra bandages with him and changed into his outfit. He ordered the guards to bring his horse, he knew his horse would find a way back to the palace yesterday.

Y/n got on his horse and rode off. He needed to find a place to stay, but his last pay was burned down along with his house. All he had in his pocket was 300 yen.