33~ Week Without Sakura

Start from the beginning

"OI TEME!!" Naruto yelled the second I stepped into the door "What is it Dobe?" I said pissed with his presence alone "Where have you been?" He asked "On a walk" I muttered

I wasn't lying, but I wasn't telling the full truth... I went into the kitchen and grabbed some bread and made some toast for breakfast, there wouldn't be much to do for the week, I also knew Sakura wouldn't be happy if I spent all my time with her. She has a knack for guilt-tripping others, especially me. Although one thing I'm glad about is that she doesn't use it all the time so she gets what she wants.

"Teme" I heard Naruto say "Hn?" I asked "Is it ok if I invite Hina-chan later for a swim?" He asked "You don't need to ask, you just need to give me the heads-up" I said plainly, I was about to go to my room before Naruto spoke again "Why don't you join us?" He asked "I don't want to be a third wheel, besides, you guys don't get a lot of time together" I said about to move again "Awww, Sakura has rubbed off on you" He teased "She hasn't, besides I don't like talking to others, and I have a girlfriend of my own, I know that you want to spend time with her" I said, Naruto looked shocked.

"You spoke, a lot!" He said almost scared "We need to understand each other so our team work doesn't fail, and no one can keep their feelings locked up forever, even if it's private, something we don't have often in this house" I said walking to my room.

After a few days Naruto and I were sleep in till lunch, and Naruto had convinced me to stay up late. I decided to visit Sakura for an hour or two not to long after lunch.

I got to the hospital and went to Sakuras room "So how are things going with me?" She asked "Sakura, it's only Thursday, it hurts that you think we'll last a week with out you" I said sitting down "It isn't that, Tsunade-Sensei told me she found you fast asleep on the stone faces. And I know that you can live a week with out me being there; it's that you and Naruto might make some silly choices, like staying up late, and not eating healthy. I know you lived with out me, but still, living off Reman and tomatoes isn't the best" She said expressing her concern.

"Besides, you guys have Hinata, I'm sure she helped" She said "Still sounds like you doubt us" I muttered "Sorry, I can't help it, it's second nature, to most girls actually" She said, almost embarrassed "You really are the mother of the team, and the glue" I said looking back "Nani?" She said shocked "You remind me of my mother, she was never caring, but strict if we did something wrong. She was a strong shinobi, but she stopped after marrying my father, it's Uchiha traditions, but I disagree with some of them" I said.

I knew I wasn't going to have my future wife stay at home if she didn't want to, and only cutting your hair after being defeated? Kind of, the only thing is, once my hair gets to a certain length it'd piss me off. There's also some traditions that I can't do, if I were to marry Sakura that removes even more traditions. One being the main family have to marry someone either in our clan, or another high respected clan like the Hyuga. There's also a dance that means I'd have to dance with her mother, and she'd dance with my father, however if they aren't there we can use mother and father figures. I really don't know much since I was only eight, Itachi would know more

"Are you ok Sasuke-kun?" I heard Sakura asked "Yeah, I was just thinking" I said, before looking at her "So, has there been a change in your discharge date?" I asked "Yeah, I'll discharged out tomorrow, however I need to take it easy, thanks Tsunade" She said

That night I could sleep easily, I also made sure to go to sleep early or Sakura would kill us. I woke up and got ready quickly, once it was 10:30 I went to the hospital to pick Sakura up.

"I'm here to visit Haruno Sakura" I told the receptionist "I'm sorry sir, but she won't have any visitors due being discharged shortly, if you'd like to see her you can wait in the waiting room" She said with a smile and pointed towards the room.

I sat down and waited for Sakura to come out, Naruto came running in, I noticed he was about to yell "Naruto" I called before he could get in trouble "Sasuke what are you doing?" He asked "We have to wait for Sakura to come out, and wait here in the waiting room" I explained, he nodded and sat down.

After a we waited 15 minutes we saw Sakura coming towards us. "So, what did you boys get up to while I was here?" She asked as we walked out of the hospital "Not that much" Naruto said "It's fine, you need your rest after the exams, they aren't easy, think on how bad things could've gotten had I not poisoned Garra, and Naruto, don't worry, I've had a talk with him. He understood that this is an exam, therefore we have to get hurt, he seemed to know I was capable of more, and was quite please that I made sure no blood was spilt; it makes him go on rampages" She explained to us with a smile.

Once we got home Sakura inspected the house "Hmph" She said slightly angered "You were right, no harm done" She said going into her room. Once she came out she let out a sigh "It's nice to be home" She said

A/N

I was really stumped on this chapter, I had no idea what to write for it, all I was trying to portray was Naruto and Sasuke struggle of living alone. Which I failed... terribly...

Have a good rest of your day

Word Count: 1732