7~ Sakuras pain

I HAVE NO RIGHTFUL CLAIMS
ON NARUTO OR THE CHARACTERS
FULL CREDIT TO MASASHI KISHIMOTO!

Sakura is 11, about a year before she leaves the academy, she's became close all of Konha 12

{Sakura P.O.V}

I look around me, mum, dad, Sasuke, Naruto, Ino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee, TenTen, Neji, Kakashi Sensei, Lady Tsunade, Sarada, Boruto, everyone is dead, all round me. I'm useless, I have all their blood on my hands, I start screaming and crying "Sakura! SAKURA!! WAKE UP"  "AAHH" I started crying my eyes out. I realised it was only a dream "Mum, dad" I cried and hugged them "Sweetheart, we've noticed how much you matured in these last few years. Your dad a I now go on longer and more dangerous travels now" "We know you can look after yourself" Mum and dad told me, they're up to something "Ok, why are you saying this?" I said "Well, your dad and I are going on a business trip to the Bloody Mist Village, or the Hidden Mist. As you know, it's very dangerous. We want you to know that" "WHAT!? NO WAY, DON'T GO" I cried/screamed/begged "Sorry, we've got a good deal, we have to leave" my dad explained.

♧At The Academy♧

"I can't believe them, it's very dangerous" I said to the others

"I can't believe them, it's very dangerous" I said to the others. I looked at their faces, some were confused, others were scared of me, then I looked at Sasukes, after all this time, I can read him almost like an open book, he was telling to meet him later.

♧Awhile Later♧

"Ok Sasuke, what do you want to tell me?" I said, probably with some attitude in my voice "Sakura, listen, why are you so worried, they've done similar travels before?" "NO THEY HAVEN'T!! There's a reason why the Hidden Mist is called the Bloody Mist, or Blood Mist. In order to become a ninja, you have to kill ALL your classmates... they aren't allied with us either. Even the way to get there is dangerous, if it were a mission, it would be over C-rank" I cried. I wa then in Sasukes arms, I cried into his shoulder, he was stroking/panting my head to try to sooth me, it was quite awkward, he wasn't used to this.

{Sasuke POV}

"I can't believe them!" Sakura yelled with anger. If I wasn't so close to her I would have been sceard, but instead I looked at her saying 'Meet me later' look

Later

"Ok Sasuke, what do you want to tell me?" Sakura said with some attitude  "Sakura, listen, why are you so worried, they've done similar travels before?" I said "NO THEY HAVEN'T!! There's a reason why the Hidden Mist is called the Bloody Mist, or Blood Mist. In order to become a ninja, you have to kill ALL your classmates... they aren't allied with us either. Even the way to get there is dangerous, if it were a mission, it would be over C-rank" Sakura cried with tears forming in her jade eyes. I then pulled Sakura into my arms without thinking, she cried into my shoulder, I started to stroking/pating her pink locks to try to clam her down. I knew this would be awkward, but it was for Sakura, who I had developed a cursh on about a year ago.