Episode 17 : Kartik Meets Naira 💞

Start from the beginning

And she goes from there..While everyone was busy chit-chatting with each other....

Do Anjane Ajnabi Starts playing..

Do Anjaane Ajanabei

Chale Badhne Bandhan

Naren:-(Curiously) Aur beta jii..Apne baarein mein bhi kuch batao..Suna hain London mein padhai ki hain tumne apni..

Kartik:-(Smiling) Haanji uncle..London mein padhne ke baad wahi tin saal ek private company mein job bhi ki thi maine...

Kartik was answering but his attention was fixed only on the stairs from where Naira is to be entered...

Naren:-(chuckles) Le khud ka itna bada karobar hone ke bawajood dusare ke company mein job..?..

Manish:- Woh darasal mera yeh manana hain ki office mein jo posts hain woh kisi deserving ko hi mile..Warna aisa naa ho ki main kisi ka haq chin raha hun..Isiliye Kartik experience ke liye waha job karta tha..

Naren:-(Impressed) Aree waah bade hi ucchh vichaar hain aapke Manish jii...

Manish:-(chuckles) Aree nahi woh toh bass...

And they keep talking further conversation is muted...

Haye Re Dil Mein Hai Yeh Uljhan

Mil Kar Kya Bole ,

Kartik was just smiling at the talks of Manish and Naren..But from inside he was much nervous..Though he was excited to meet her but he was even confused about what he will speak in front of her...and scared too that he would not make a fool of himself in front of her...

Kya Bole Kyaa Bole

Re Milkar Kya Bole

He takes out a white handkerchief from his Jean pocket and wipes the little sweat on his face due to nervousness..He takes another glass of water and gulps the water in one go..That made him to cough a little..Naren looks at him with concern if he is fine or not..To which he just nods positively..

Nai Umaang Nai Khushi

Mehak Utha Hai Aangan

The scene shifts to Naira..She was constantly taking reviews from Gayu if she is looking perfect or not..While Shikha enters there..She looks at Naira smilingly..And taking a little kajal from her eye she applied it behind Naira's neck..While Naira just smiles shyly...

Haaye Re Ghar Aaye Man Bhaawan

Mil Kar Kya Bole ,

Naira along with Gayu and Shikha gets out of the room..Naira was adjusting her dupatta and was looking down..Her hairs were covering her face..

Kya Bole Kyaa Bole

Re Milkar Kya Bole

Bechiani Betaaabi

Aaj Mujhe Yeh Kaise

Aaj Hai Jo

Pehele Na Thi

Yeh Dil Ki Halat Aise

Hooooo

Naira was slowly walking further along with Shikha and Gayu on her either sides..She stops in middle as her neck chain got stuck in her open, silky hairs..Gayu came behind her and helps her in removing that..After doing that they again started walking..Naira was fiddling with her fingers as she was much nervous after the last time incident...Her stomach get filled with thousands of butterflies...Her throat was drying slowly...Gayu keeps a hand on her shoulder assuring her that everything will be fine to which Naira blinks her eyes once and then continued walking...