Chapter 15 - Dirty Dancing

Start from the beginning

Tae: "Are we done?"
Taehyung's deep voice interrupted both of them making y/n lose her smile. His eyes fell on her right away and remained on her without blinking. She slowly hid herself behind the maid.
Maid: "yes master V"
They all bowed and slowly walked out of the room.
Keeping the stare and scanning her fully he walked behind her. Not being able to resist, his fingers trailed on her exposed back and slowly made their way up her soft skin. She slowly squirmed resting one of her hand on the dressing table. He moved closer to her body  as his fingers reached the back of her neck.
Tae: " This dress is showing off too much of what's mine". He spoke touching her neck with his lips and greeting it with his warm breath.
He pulled out the floral hairpins holding her updo together letting the long soft curls fall apart to cover her exposed back.
Tae: "That's better". He said turning her around to face him.
Tae: "You look perfect, I think I will end up ruining your makeup If we stay here any longer. Let's go". He uttered as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. She lifted her dress elegantly and walked with him keeping her eyes on the floor.

Taehyung held out his hand as y/n got off from the car adjusting her dress. She was hesitant. But he grabbed her wrist and made her lock her arm around his with a quick glance and walked in confidently. The discomfort started grip her tighter and tighter as she walked in with him. All the envious and curious stares from the unknown faces around the Villa made her want to hide.

"Who is she all of a sudden?"
"Wow! She's beautiful"
"They look perfect together"

Mumbles and whispers filled around the room. Y/n walked slower hiding herself behind him taking a deep breath.
Jin: "V! My buddy! How are you?"
Jin's loud cheerful greeting made her look up.
Tae: "I'm good Hyung! How are you"
Jin: "I'm great as always! Well, where's my special guest?" He eagerly asked waiting for Taehyung to introduce y/n. He gently pulled her forward and introduced her to Jin.
Tae: "Hyung, this is my y/n. Y/n, this Jin Hyung. My best friend and also like an older brother"
Jin: "Hello y/n! How are you?"
Y/n: "I am good thank you" she bowed with a smile.

Jin: "you look amazing...wow!" He got closer to hug her but Taehyung stretched his arm in the way stopping him.
Tae: "Yeh, yeh. Let's get some drinks."
Jin: " yaaah! What? You getting jealous? She's like my little sister." He nudged him away and gave her a gentle hug.
Tae: "Aishhhh! Enough! Show me the bar" he pulled him away from her and stood in front of her.
Jin laughed at Taehyung slapping his shoulder and guided them towards the bar.
Y/n: "ummm, can I just sit here? I don't really want drinks". She requested Taehyung before he started walking.
Tae: "ok...Ill be back. Stay here"
He walked towards the bar with Jin as he greeted and chatted to other guests. Y/n sat down still feeling uncomfortable with the new place.

Y/n's POV

I sat down on one of the table that was free. I've never felt confident being in crowds of people, let alone be their centre of attention. I just wanted to run away from there but I know it's not possible.
Jin: "y/n...are you ok? What are you doing there on your own?"
I saw Jin Oppa walking towards me with two drinks in his hands with a big smile on his face. He seemed very caring and friendly.

Y/n: "I'm ok...just wanted to sit down". I smiled at him.
Jin: "here, It's one those finest champagnes. Try it"
Y/n: "um, I am sorry. I don't drink. But thank you."
I apologetically smiled at him turning it down.
Jin: "ooh! Look at you being all good.So How are you doing? Is V taking good care of you?"
I couldn't say anything. I nodded with a smile and looked down.

Jin: " so how long have you been in Seoul?"
Y/n: "I used lived here with mum when i was little then we moved to Busan, our hometown. And then I came back few months ago to find a new job".
Jin: "Oh I see, How's your family doing? Are they well?"
He asked with genuine care while occasionally sipping his cocktail.
I paused for a moment to compose myself trying to hide the grief before answering him.
Y/n: "I don't have anyone anymore. Mum passed away recently due to cancer".
Jin: " Oh! Y/n... I am so sorry. I shouldn't have..."
Y/n: "no it's ok. don't worry, It's not your fault" I interrupted him stopping his apology.
Y/n: "things happen, it's fine" I sighed.
Jin: "Listen...If there's anything you need, always remember me ok? I know V will take care of you well. But, I am also here like a brother."
He patted my cheeks in a caring way with a smile.
Jin: "even if it's V, just tell me and I will sort him out". He winked at me cackling as he watched V talking to other men in the crowd.
Jin: "Aaaahhh! i know I can trust him to look after you tho. He loves you too much."
I looked at V and then at Jin Oppa with a slight hint of surprise on my face.
Jin: "why are you so surprised? It's true. I still remember his face when you dropped in his arm after the shot. The fear of losing you...I've never seen him like that before."