Chapter 14 - The surrender

Author's PoV

Taehyung emotionlessly stared at his reflection on the mirror. although His saddened eyes divulged the dejection inside. The black silk robe hung untied on his fine upper body revealing just the centre above his pyjama pants. Her faint cries and whimpers coming through the bathroom door pricked his ears making his heart weaker and weaker. He sat down on the sofa resting his head and looking up.

TAE's PoV

How is she so powerful? She's so delicate yet so strong in her heart.
Even the thought of imagining that I am her Tae is terrifying her.
Have I changed that much?
Maybe I shouldn't have doubted things and just told her. Now, it's too late...I can't let go again.
Aaaahhh! This love! Why is it so complicated?!

Author's PoV

Now he was afraid. Afraid of telling her that this Monster she hates the most is her Tae. He feared that the moment he confesses to her would be death of the love she grew for him. He couldn't even imagine losing his most precious possession again, his Y/n. The playful game he played against her has now started its own cunning play against him. Stuck in his own web, the only way out was to make her fall in love with the monster she hates.

Opening his eyes, He took a deep breath and exhaled. He looked in the direction of the bathroom door. She hasn't come out. The sound of water from the running shower and her weak cries were still continuing. It's been few hours.
Tae: "Argh! She really tests me!
Seriously...how stubborn does she have to be...?"
He looked back straight shaking his head is disbelief and got up. Walking out of the dressing room, he threw one of his oversized shirt he picked up from his cupboard on the bed and walked in to the bathroom.

She was curled into a corner sideways in fetal position and resting her head on the wall. Still sat partly under the running shower, clutching her necklace, crying.
Tae: "You gonna stay here all day?!"
He asked raising his voice slightly with a frown.
She paused and slightly turned her head in his direction but didn't look at him. Still angry but also sad. He blankly looked at her and grabbed a bath towel from the shelf. Slapping on the shower button, he stopped the water and threw the unfolded towel on her to cover her body. She stopped crying but didn't react to him. He was remorseful, but didn't want to reveal it. He quickly wrapped her quivering body and picked her up in his arms and walked out.
She landed on the bed bouncing with a low yelp as he dropped her. The involuntary whimpers hadn't stopped and she sat up holding the towel that was wrapped around her. As she held it, he noticed the bleeding scratches on her elbow she got when she fell in the shower. He got closer to her to take a better look but she backed off frightened.
Tae: "Urgh! Come here! I'm not gonna do anything." He gripped and pulled her arm closer to him.
she sat leaning against the bed frame with a frightened face as he examined her elbow.
Tae: "when did you do this?"
He questioned her in a firm voice as he opened the bedside chest and took out the first aid kit.
She looked at him and quickly looked away.
Y/n: "I don't know"
She mumbled unaware of it herself.
With a deep sigh, he wiped her elbow gently with the alcohol wipes and put a plaster on to cover the scratches. She squirmed a little due to the stinging burn she got from the alcohol wipes.
He picked up the phone and dialed the butler
Butler: "Young master...?"
Tae: "Bring the dinner to the cinema room"
He ordered and hung up.
He picked up his oversized shirt he threw on the bed earlier and made her wear it over her towel. Before buttoning it up, he tried to remove the towel covering her body. She immediately started to scuffle again making him lose his patience.
Tae: "Will you just stop this for a minute?" He shouted. Locking her arms and pressing it tightly against her body, he closed into her face.
Tae: "you really think You can fight me?
Like I said, you only escape because I let you."
She stopped and stared at him blinking nervously.
Tae: "I only wanted to take it off to button up the shirt" he lowered his voice this time.
Y/n: "I can do it myself"
He loosened his grip and she got up and turned away from him to take off her towel. Her timid behavior made him giggle silently to himself but he quickly switched his expression to a tight face as she turned to him after buttoning up her shirt. He took the towel from her and dried her hair gently.
Y/n: "it's enough", she said as she slid slowly into the duvet.
Tae: "What are you doing?"
Y/n: "I wanna sleep"
Tae: "No! we Are gonna have dinner and watch a movie"
Y/n: "I don't want to, I wanna sleep"
Tae: "I didn't give you options to choose"
He uncovered her by pulling the duvet away. Straddling her onto him, he headed into the cinema room. She gripped onto his untied robe, scared of falling and looked to her side, to avoid looking at his toned chest.