Chapter 15 - Dirty Dancing

Y/n's PoV

I ran out, all the way to the bedroom balcony. Crashing myself on the balcony chair I burst out sobbing releasing the loud whimpers that were fighting to come out. The night had fallen elegantly cloaking itself with the glimmering starry sky.
"What is happening to me mumma...?
He's a monster...but...there's something...and it's pulling me towards him. Please don't let this happen...mumma...please help me keep my promise...please...
please..."
I weeped praying looking up at the stars.

TAE's PoV

I just closed my eyes and listened to her voice. I could listen to her all day feeling the warmth of her hands. But she stopped and ran away when she found herself drowning in the old memories. she started to pat me unconsciously. I know there's something that pulling her towards me and she was resisting it.

Y/n'a POV

I wiped my tears and pulled myself together. "Stay strong y/n...It's a test, just fight through it." I reassured myself and dragged myself to the bed.

Still looking at the night sky through the glass balcony doors, I lay under the duvet unable to sleep. The door opened, I knew it must be him. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep.
"Y/n..."
He whispered in my ear lying next to me. I didn't respond and just continued to pretend.
He sighed thinking I was asleep. It seemed he wanted to me to be awake listening to what he wanted to say.
He pulled me against his body. 
"y/n ahhhh...I am sorry I hurt you. I know you're so delicate but I can't seem to control myself when I am with you..."
"Baby...I am sorry...please don't ever say you hate me. It kills me, I can never take it".
His surrender was now making my heart weaker. I couldn't figure out if it was sympathy or care...but there was something rooting. I know I will have to fight it! Pinch the shoot and kill it off before it's too late and he takes over me. He was almost like a child begging for attention and love. his warmth was now becoming more and more comforting and soon I no longer had to pretend to be asleep...as I really fell asleep in his embrace...

Author's PoV

The next morning...
Taehyung watched y/n sleep as he tightened the tie under his collar with a smile. He leaned and kissed her forehead and gazed at her for a moment.

Tae: "Y/n aaaahhh...
Will you still love this Tae when you find out the truth?"
He caressed her forehead with back of his fingers before straightening himself and walked out.

He came downstairs and stopped by the butler waiting to serve him breakfast. Mr Hope was also waiting by the main door with the agenda for the day.
Tae: "I've got a meeting today so I'll grab breakfast at office. But make sure she eats on time. I'll be back evening. There's a party this evening at Jin Hyung's place, so Make arrangements to get her ready".
The butler bowed nodding.
Mr Hope: "Goodmorning Master V"
Tae: "Goodmorning Mr Hope. What on the list after the meeting?"
Mr Hope followed him to the car listing the programs for the day.

Y/n stood in front of the mirror with an unhappy face as the maids were busy getting her ready for the party. The senior maid tied the ribbon which held the upper part of her dress together behind her neck. The long red dress with an open back wrapped around her body beautifully flaunting her perfect figure. The maid slowly sat her down and started on the makeup.
Y/n: " Ajumma, I don't want to go"
She said sadly in a low tone.
The maid paused for a moment and smiled at her.
Maid: "Miss Y/n...Master V wouldn't be very happy if you are not ready on time, please understand". She continued with her work.
Y/n: "I don't want any of this..." she stopped her hand which held the makeup brush.
The maid didn't want to respond but she couldn't ignore y/n either after seeing a tear from her eye interrupt her from putting the blush on.
Maid: "Don't be sad Miss Y/n. I think Master V likes you but he just doesn't know how to show it. Like I said before, he has never been with a woman before."
Y/n sighed looking at the mirror.
Y/n: "I'm just a toy he likes to play with that's all. I don't love him."
The maid put her hand on y/n's hand softly to reassure her.
Maid: "Don't worry. Things will get better."
Y/n smiled at her hopelessly letting her finish off the makeup to hide the faint bruises and teeth marks on her neck.
Maid: "you look like a princess."
She complimented y/n adjusting her updo satisfied with her job.
Y/n: "Thank you". She smiled.