Chapter 8 - Captured

Author' POV

Mr Hope was reluctant to knock. But he knows failure to do his job would also bring serious consequences. He braced himself and knocked on The bedroom door.
The gentle knocks disturbed Tae's focus making him frown as he lay among the sheets admiring his y/n caressing her soft cheeks and playing with her wavy hair.
Mr Hope:  "Young master, Im sorry to disturb you, but we have the weekly business meeting in an hours time" He spoke carefully through the door.
Tae: "Cancel it. I'm busy. Don't disturb me until tomorrow" he uttered slightly irritated looking at the door.
Mr. Hope: "I am sorry Young master, I shall do that", he left with a short reply.
The annoyance on his face soon faded and turned into a soft smile as he turned to look back at her laying next to him unconscious. Slowly her eyes started to move underneath her eyelids as she regained herself back.

Y/n' s POV

I could smell fresh linen around me as I lay tucked under sheets. But there was also another distinct luxurious scent, a woody lavender fragrance entwined with floral and honey accents with very faint notes of tobacco. A manly perfume, which rewound my memories. The same perfume I smelt when I was trapped in his arms as he forced me into unconsciousness. I forced my eyes open and quickly sat up leaning my hands on the pillow. I tried to keep my head up but a terrible headache forced me to shut my eyes in pain.
"I told you sedatives don't make you feel good".
I heard a familiar voice, and jolted to the end of the bed grabbing the duvet and covering myself. I almost slid to the floor but he caught me and pulled me back in close to his body. I stared at him for a moment trying to come into terms with what has happened and where I was.
"You've forgotten?...I don't mind reminding you" he mumbled wrapping his fingers around my neck and gently pulling me towards his lips.
He pressed his thumb just under my lower lip opening them slightly and slipped his lower lip between them. He started to kiss slowly and smoothly but soon the aggression was taking over. With gentle bites, he kissed faster and deeper. He pushed his tongue in deepening the kiss while his fingers moved to back of my head tugging on my hair.

Once again, keeping my eyes tightly closed, I was fighting to free myself. Leaving my lips, his lips moved down to my chin and with small wet kisses he trailed jaw my lines. coming back to my lips with hunger again he savored them with soft groans. Somehow, I managed to break the kiss and escaped from his grip moving to the corner of the bed. I pulled the duvet up hiding my whole body and half of my face under it, just showing my eyes. I kept silent Trying not to show my fear. He laughed looking at me in an admiring manner.

"You only managed to escape because I let you. Besides, you are too delicate to handle my strength, so I thought I'll be gentle. He said tucking the strands of hair that covered my eyes behind my ears.
"Anyways, you slept a long time, It's almost night. Get refreshed and come for dinner. I will wait downstairs. This monster is hungry."
He winked at me with a smirk. I stared at him in disbelief as he walked towards the door.

Bearing the nasty headache I got off the bed and stood up straight. Numerous houghts and questions flashed thoughts my mind.
"Gentle?! This is him being gentle?! What a monster! Am I dreaming...? No! Definitely not...he's still got that mark on his lower lip from my bite when he kissed me at the flat and he's just kissed me again. He has actually taken me to his place and I was on his bed whole day! Hah!...Did he...? Oh my god...please... no..."
I checked my clothes running my hands all over myself in sheer panic.
"If he's done something, I would know right?...I don't think he's done anything...ahhh! how would I even know if he has...Oh god! I don't know! Ok...y/n...
think...think...right...firstly I need to get out of here..."

I  desperately started searching for my options to escape. I tried to open the balcony doors but they were locked and it seemed the only other way out was going downstairs. I am definitely not taking that option. May be I could find the keys to the balcony door. I started to search around the room. The chest of draws on the bedside, under duvet and the pillows. I paused without blinking when I opened one of the draws of the bedside chest. A metallic silver gun! my heart started to beat faster as I had a rush of adrenaline. I could use it but I was also afraid. I carefully and slowly took it out of the draw taking in a long breath and let it out through my mouth with a gulp.