I glare at his reflection in the mirror before turning around. Emmett holds my hand.

Me: After her comments yesterday after I saved her ass, no. I can't go one day without being horrible to Bella and for you both just to walk up in here and Bella to act like she saved her own life yesterday. She's only still here because of me. She got lucky yesterday that I walked home, because I was extremely close to tearing her head off and ripping her arms out of their sockets yesterday. But today, is about me and those who I consider family. We are going to have a peaceful day and I won't allow neither of you to ruin it. So I suggest you both go and find something to do and don't test my patience today.

I stare intensely at them.

Edward: come on Bella, let's go to my room.

She grabs his hand, as he leads her upstairs.

I sigh collapsing on the couch into Emmett's arms.

Me: If my mom was still here today, she'd either be super disappointed in me or super proud of me.

Then the phone rings.
We all stare at the phone.

I stand up and answer the phone.

Me: Hello.

I recognise the voice on the phone..... Charlie.

I yell up the stairs.

Me: BELLA YOUR DADS ON THE PHONE!

with that, she comes downstairs as I leave the phone on the bottom step before answering.

Bella: Hey dad what's up?

Charlie: I don't like the fact that you're still living at with The Cullens whilst SHE who shall not be named is there.

Bella: Dad it's fine, she wouldn't do anything to me anyways I can handle myself.

I stifle a laugh.

Charlie: I know sweetheart, but I'd prefer it if you were living nearby so I could keep you safe. I don't see you much anymore Bella. I haven't seen Renessme as much either.

Charlie already knows about us being vampires considering I saved Bella's ass once before from Victoria.

Me: THATS THE LIFE OF BEING A VAMPIRE CHARLIE GET USED TO IT!

Bella: I know dad, I'll bring Renessme over to Stay for the weekend if that's cool with you?

Charlie: couldn't you go somewhere else to answer the phone without her being around. Yes of course that's fine.

Bella: not really dad with vampire hearing we can hear for miles and miles.

Charlie sighs.

Charlie: alright, I'll see you soon. Make sure you stop by today.

Bella: okay dad see you later.

She hangs up the phone.

Glaring at me.

Bella: Did you really have to do that? You're so petty.

I laugh.

Me: Oh Bella, that's part of who I am. I love being Petty. Get used to it, you better run along because it sounds like your daddy wants to see you.

She clenches her fists, Esme and Renessme look over. Edward comes downstairs.

Bella: He is still your father unfortunately. Say what you want Kaileigh it's not going to bring mom back.