IX

×

Just the morning arrived, the first thing i left to bring her breakfast, without the doctors knowing she has been eating breakfast from outside, of course they aren't harmful for her, i sat infront of her, as she had her breakfast, when the door knocked.

"Come in"I said, the door clicked opened, that jungkook boy peeked inside, "may i come in sir?"That jungkook boy asked, i nodded my head, humming, he stepped in, bowing towards me.

His eyes stopped at y/n, his polite genuine eyes changed into soft concerned even slightly glossy, he even bowed infront of her, "hello, how are you now?"He asked, "you are that book shelf guy right?"Y/n asked, jungkook chuckled, nodding his head, she chuckled along, "i'm glad you still remember me"He replied.

Why do i feel like the third wheel?, and no needed, "i prayed for you to recover soo hard and now look, you are here fine, and i know you are going to recover fully"He said, stretching the back of his neck, "thank you soo much for being concerned for me, even when we don't know each other that well"Y/n replied.

I turned to that jungkook guy, who was standing, his legs shaking, why is he hiding flowers behind him?, this boy is nervous, is he going to give this to my sister infront of my eyes?, he pulled the flowers from behind, extending it to her.

"I just hope you will be all fit and fine, take this as a good luck wish for me"That jungkook boy said, the flowers look expensive, y/n smiled, accepting the flowers, jungkook smiled back, his cheeks red like tomato, and so does y/n's, are they flirting with each other infront of my face?.

"Thank you, i love flowers"Y/n replied, "i'm glad you liked them, and don't thank me, it's nothing, just a gift from your school mate"Jungkook replied, kids these days, "and there are also chocolates?"Y/n said, pulling out chocolates from the flowers, "i didn't knew which kind of chocolates you want so i brought all of them"Jungkook replied.

Y/n thanked him again, i guess it's not only about the flowers and chocolates there is something more, i glanced at jungkook, boy in love, i glanced at y/n, girl in love, i glanced at the mirror at myself, third wheel in love, come on i'm a strict brother, "y/n you have to sleep now"I spoke up in between blushing mood.

She nodded her head, keeping the flowers aside, she laid on the bed, "i guess i should leave now"Jungkook said, "no, you should stay with her, i have to leave for somewhere"I replied, standing up, his eyes widen, "m-me?"He asked, pointing at himself.

I hummed, grabbing his shoulders, "y/n you should sleep we are here"I said, she nodded her head, showing me a thumbs up,  i dragged him out with me, closing the door, i let go of him, "do you see this window?"I asked, pointing at the window infront, he glanced at it, nodding his head.

"There are more then five guards and on the other side five, people walking around this hospital are one of me, even the one sweeping the floor is here for her safety, i know you are trust worthy, and i do trust you, but still i'm warning you about this whole thing, she had her medicines and all of the stuff it's her time to sleep, so let her be, and thank you"I said.

He nodded his head, his expression isn't the scared one, like i accepted him to be, his eyes firm, he hummed, bowing infront of me, i nodded, walking away from there.

End of P.O.V

***

Yoongi walked inside the dark place, the cops behind him, he kick opened the door, rolling up his sleeves, he walked in, pulling out the gun from his front pocket, he pointed at the man, who is tied up in the basement, with the chair, his face bruised, bleeding mouth, as he have been beaten up badly.

Grabbing his chin harshly, "WHERE IS YOUR ASS HOLE BOSS???"Yoongi roared, he pulled off the tape from his mouth in one go, causing the man to hiss loudly, "they said they will be in korea, since our every business is paused, they can't stay there for too long"The man replied, panting heavily.

"Do you see this?"Yoongi asked, pointing at the gun in his hand, the man nodded, "its bullet will just pass on your head and you will be dead, the pain you will feel wouldn't be for more then a minute since you will be dead, so i'm not going to use it"Yoongi replied, throwing the gun away.

Grabbing the knife from one of the cop's hand, yoongi turned to him, the cops immediately grabbed the man by his shoulders, the man panicked, yoongi walked to him, wearing the gloves, grabbing his chin harshly, forcefully pulling out his tongue from his mouth, "your tongue, he have abused someone that he shouldn't have done"Yoongi said.

Cutting his tongue off, the man screamed, struggling, yoongi removed the gloves from his hands, kicking him off the chair, hovering on top of him punching his face harshly and hardly, punching him till death, the cops stopped yoongi, as he was already dead.

They throwed yoongi away from him, "cut his fingers and feed them to stray dogs, and also that ass hole will be back in here, keep an eye everywhere, i don't want his lungs to inhale the korean air, UNDERSTAND!"Yoongi ordered, standing up, walking out of the basement, closing the door with a loud thud.

***

Yoongi P.O.V

I slowly peeked inside her room, finding her soundly sleeping, my lips curved up, i walked in, glancing at the couch i found jungkook sleeping there, it's already midnight, he must be tired, i let him be, i sat beside my sister, gripping on her palm, she hugged me in her sleep, i chuckled, laying her back on the bed, kissing her forehead.

I stared her face, finally i can express my love for her, finally i can be closer to my little sister, she is with me, and she is safe, i hated leaving her alone today, it was something really special for us, the mafia king whom i worked with all the time, handed his position to me.

Now i'm more powerful, i have been loyal to him always and got his position as the reward from him, since he doesn't had any children, now i can protect you more, i won't let anyone to look at you, and i will kill every mother fucker who did this to you.

"Umm sir, i guess i should go now right?"I turned to jungkook, who is now wide awake, passing him a bright smile i thanked him, "sir it's nothing, you can ask me anything"He replied, he took a last glance at her, before walking out.

I know about him, that guy is surely in love with her but what about her, i turned to her, "do you love him?"I asked from her sleeping figure, my phone suddenly started to ring, i immediately picked it up, knowing it's one of my man's number.

"SIR THEY ARE HERE!!"

To Be Continued...