CHAPTER 2

PICTURE PERFECT ________________________________

PICTURE PERFECT
________________________________

In the morning I wake up in the same clothes as last night, we all know how that went.

For a moment I lay still, not wanting to move. I felt warm and comfortable. Thinking of last nights events as I look up to the ceiling fan.

Wilson's hands touching and pleasuring my body.

The edge of his fingertips leaving me unstable and senseless just by one slight touch of him.

Scratching his bare back as he is on top of me leaving marks across the entirety.

Eventually getting out of the daze I toss myself over to the other side of the bed I run my hands my oily hair that I still haven't had a chance to wash and smirk as I see a hand written note placed perfectly on Wills side of the bed.

The note reads "Morning sweetness, I didn't want to wake you you looked so peaceful, I'm downstairs cooking you breakfast in bed x"

Smiling warmly to myself I bite my lip as I raise myself up from the bed and slip on a silk robe covering my shoulders and head gracefully downstairs.

On my way down the smell of freshly done pancakes flood my scent, when did he learn how to cook so fast.

As I enter the kitchen slowly hoping not to distract him I smirk.

He's wearing shorts and a dark grey coloured shirt he slept in. Over the top an white apron which you can tell hasn't been used since we moved in.

Wilson
Excuse me Mrs you should be in bed

He orders me, I kind of like it

Alison
And why's that Mr Wilson

I'm now leaning against the wall with my arms folded in front of my stomach

Wilson
That's the whole point of breakfast in bed

Wilson says as he walks up to me with an white apron on, his nigh clothes underneath.

He places a soft peck on my cheek making my heart melt a little.

He could tell, this pleases him.

Wilson
Besides I think you deserve it the way you did all the work last night

Giving me a cheeky wink in the process.

Alison
I'm glad you took notice

Smirking as he does the same to me.

Wilson
I better get going

Totally ruining the moment.

Alison
This early

Questioning him

Wilson
Yeah I still have work to do baby

Saying while placing a piece of pancake into his mouth at the same time.

Alison
Okay well when you get back don't be expecting what you got last night again!

Wilson
Oh I wish

Laughing towards me.

Before he leaves to get ready a question suddenly and unexpectedly pops into my mind, probably at the wrong time.

I go for it anyway.

Alison
Wilson

Stopping in his tracks he turns around looking towards me.

Wilson
Yeah baby

I am nervous to say what I have to say as I don't know what his response is going to be like, or if he's going to give one at all.

Bottling it I just go for it.

Alison
Do you ever think of... the past?

Wilson
How do you mean?

He knows exactly what I mean he just is delaying his answer towards me

Alison
Like... what we used to do?

Wilson
That wasn't a good time in my life Ali. You know that.

Alison
I know

Feeling like I'm a school girl getting told off once again.

Wilson
Are you worried or anything?

Alison
No not at all it's just, it still happened, we can't just act like 3 months ago we weren't in a different state with different people around us, a different life.

Wilson
Alison we are going to be okay.

Walking up to me slowly with his hand placed softly on my cheeks rubbing them.

Leaning my head down I close my eyes feeling his touch once again and enjoying it.

Wilson
I love you.

Looking at me in my eyes, he means it.

Alison
I love you too.

Wilson
I'll be back home soon okay?

Alison
Okay

Nodding my head and giving him a warm smile until he disappears behind the kitchen door heading upstairs.

I stop my smile and look down placing two of my fingers to my head taking a deep breath.

That went easier than expected. Thankfully.