Teenagers wears it to make their future bright, and here his sister's future have been ruined wearing it, he found a locket on her front pocket, he pulled it out, after cleaning out the blood from it, he kept it inside his own pocket, he fisted his palm, standing up.

"WHERE IS THAT ASS HOLE!!"He roared, dashing out of the room, again pushing the doors open, "maybe he will be on rooftop"One of the cops spoke up, yoongi immediately rushed upstairs, reaching at the rooftop, he looked around the place, finding him behind, the man grabbed a box, carefully looking around, while yoongi hid behind.

He turned around with the box, the box fell from his hand, finding yoongi standing infront of him, he tried to run, but yoongi was fast enough to stop him, slamming him on the wall, yoongi throwed a punch at his face, just a punch wasn't enough.

Yoongi punched his face multiple times, turning him around, slamming his face harshly on the hard wall again and again, yoongi swept his face on the wall, his blood being painted on the wall, yoongi throwed him on the floor, hovering on top of him.

"WHERE IS THAT MOTHER FUCKER TELL ME!!"Yoongi yelled, punching his face again and again, the cops stopped yoongi, grabbing him by his shoulders, "stop it, otherwise he will die"The cop said, yoongi freed himself from their grip, grabbing the man's hair, slamming him on the wall.

"FUCKING TELL ME WHERE IS THAT ASS HOLE?!!!"Yoongi yelled, grabbing his collar, the man coughed out blood, "i-i do-don't kno-know yo-yoongi, each of them left for different country"The man replied, catching his breath.

"I know this is my last day today, they even warned me to not comeback, but you know what?, i wanted to meet you once and tell how beautiful and good your sister is-"He was cutted by a harsh punch, that he was on the ground.

Facing the ground, blood dripped from his nose and mouth, soaking the ground, yoongi gritted his teeth, looking around, his eyes stopped at a petrol bottle, walking to it, pouring it on him, the man panicked, yoongi pulled out the lighter, turning it on, benting down infront of him.

"Have a safe flight to hell"Yoongi whispered, throwing the lighter on top of him, he struggled trying to throw it away, but his hands catched the fire, he screamed, standing up, running around, yoongi stared him, the fire in his body, lighting up yoongi's eyes, watching the fire increasing.

The cops grabbed yoongi, dragging him forcefully out of there, yoongi didn't averted his gaze from the man a bit, just staring him, screaming, running around for his life, after dragging yoongi forcefully out of the place, the cops sighed.

The whole rooftop is on fire, the cops dialed the firefighter's number, but was stopped by yoongi, "don't"Yoongi said, showing his palm to the cop, "let this whole fucking place to burn"Yoongi completed.

He glanced at the place one last time, before walking into his car, droving away.

**

Yoongi P.O.V

I stepped inside y/n's room, finding that boy jungkook, he was sitting beside her, my blood boiled, if i have granted him permission once that doesn't means he will be here, and especially when i'm not here, i don't want anyone in my sister's matter.

I fisted my palm, ready to scold him and push him out of here, but the doctor barged in, "excuse me mr yoongi, i have some words to share with you, can you come"she was panting heavily, is there anything serious?, i got scared, and walked out with her immediately.

She cleared her throat, before bowing infront of me, "we are genuinely sorry, one of our nurse accidentally turned the oxygen mask off, and she was without it for almost five minutes, and if we were a little more, her breaths would have stopped, that nurse is already fired"She said, my breaths hitched.

"No, don't worry about anything, she is all fine there isn't anything to worry about, because of the oxygen mask turning off and on, her breaths are back to normal, it happens sometimes to the patients like her, but it was risky for us to do it, but the god did it, and she is completely fine, congratulations, soon she is going to open her eyes, and you are going to talk with your sister"She completed.

My eyes widen, they shed happy tears, for the first time, "thank you soo much doctor"I thanked her, "you don't have to thank me, you should know, it was the boy inside, who have informed us about the oxygen mask"She said, pointing at jungkook boy.

I looked inside through the mirror, finding him staring y/n worried, she walked away from there, five months, whole five months, and finally my sister is going to be fine, finally i got the congratulations word, she is fine, i fell on my knees, i burst out crying ever so loudly, my overwhelmed tears flowed from my eyes.

I have never prayed to god for anything, but i did for her, for my sister, i prayed day and night, for her fast recovery, for her well being, i love her soo much and i'm going to protect her at any cost.

To Be Continued...