"We need to hurry," she said. "Derek, stay here and keep watch. We're going to get the keys."

~

"Stiles!" Max hissed, a panicked look on his face.

"I didn't mean to!" he exclaimed. He'd put in the wrong code too many times. The sound of keys jangling alerted the three teenagers.

They left the room, Jade closing the door quietly behind them. Rounding a corner, they bumped straight into a deputy. "Woah. Sorry. We were just looking-" Max began. Stiles and Jade frantically looked between the deputy- correction; the hunter dressed as a deputy- and the syringe full of wolfsbane in his hand. The hunter glanced up at the group.

"Go!" Jade hissed, pushing the two boys down the corridor ahead of her. The man grabbed her, putting a hand over her mouth, as the two boys ran on. It was amazing to see that her brother and friend were so very observant. She struggled as the man's grip on her tightened. Desperately, she grabbed onto the wall, pulling a fire alarm in hopes of alerting the group.

"Jade!" Stiles exclaimed, turning around on his heels.

"Shit!" Max yelled. Oops.

Jade grabbed onto the hunters arm, burning him. He dropped the blonde on the floor as she scrambled to her feet. But something caught her attention. An open cell. An open cell that belonged to a certain curly haired werewolf. Fantastic.

She jumped out of the way as Isaac tackled the man, throwing him into a nearby wall. The werewolf snarled, breaking the mans arm with a crunch. That ought to hurt in the morning. He slumped to the floor, as Isaac made an advance towards Jade. "Don't," she warned. She wouldn't hurt him, but she wasn't going to let him tear her to shreds.

Max sneaked into the room, grabbing the dagger that was strapped to his ankle. Swiftly, he sliced Isaac in the leg, praying he didn't do that much damage. "Are you okay?" Stiles whispered to the girl. She nodded in reassurance. Derek strolled in behind them, as if he was doing something as simple as walking in the park. He growled at his beta, his eyes glowing red.

The boy cowered into a corner, covering his face. "How did you do that?" Stiles asked.

"I'm the Alpha," he arrogantly replied.

"More like your an asshole," Max muttered. He technically wasn't wrong.

"Your dad's coming," Derek stated, turning to Stiles.

"Go," the boy replied. Derek motioned for Isaac to follow him, as the twins glanced at Stiles. "Go! Wait in the jeep and I'll drive yous home soon."

                                       ~

"So, Jade. What brings you here?" Ms Morell asked, sitting down behind her desk.

"Well considering my aunt rang you, I'm pretty sure you know why I'm here," the blonde replied. To say she wasn't happy to be in the guidance counsellors office was an understatement.

"Yes, but I want to know if you know why you're here," the woman replied.

"Because Melissa and Max are concerned for me, but I don't know why. I'm fine," she said.