Author's Note

If you have been with me this long, you deserve a lot of credit. Normally, when someone is beaten down, emotionally destroyed and abused, but stays with that same person, its called Stockholm Syndrome. If you are reading this and have gotten this far, you must have Stockholm Syndrome.

Some of you may feel like the story ended a little bit too abruptly. I did it on purpose. I know the climax and revelations all seemed to come at once, leaving little to no time for you to catch your breath, but that's OK, I like ending my books in such fashion. You guys read "FLSS" didn't you?

I know I put you readers through a lot, and trust me, there is a method to the madness. I hope each and every one of you enjoyed this story. I know I enjoyed writing it, and reading all of your comments...

More specifically, I'd like to thank my most loyal readers off the top of my head: @The_Writer_Of_Stuff, PKMN_Trainer_Roy, @Gameboy_James, @firefly72, @EpicCadet182, @Minjad, @Skyora8, @alex278, @NyxAbsol, @d_s_t_e, @Calliope95, and @RiverIvy. You guys are the best. I love how as soon as I get a chapter posted, I don't have to wait long. You guys are the reason why I was able to get super motivated and power through this last week of writing.

Anyways, I'd also like to thank the one and only @GottaReadEmAllClub for allowing me to stay on break to finish this and be so supportive with me! I love being on the TextOne chat with you guys! All of you are awesome.

Time for some feedback! How about the story! How did you like it? Did it live up to "Fiery Lands and Stormy Seas?" Was it too predictable? Was it still able to surprise you? How about the Characters? Did you feel they have grown? What about my writing? Was it not as good, the same, or better? Was there more or less action? How about the ending? Anyone's predictions come true? (you know who you are).

I'm sure you're all worried about Carson Brightflame, and Caitlyn, and Sarah Spark, and what the heck is going on with Hector... some things are best left up to the imagination.

but yet it is with great pain I must let you guys know that this is the end of the story. The Second Great War of Hoenn ended in the cold rain of death and dispair. The Glamour Empress of Sootopolis was able to conquer and unite Hoenn under her rule through the power of the Legendary Kyogre.

It's done. The story is over, done, fin.... YET as the saying goes, I had to tell you THAT story, in order to tell you THIS one.

And the "THIS one" that I'm talking about begins like this: Seventeen years later...