CHAPTER 30

The Loud family were watching the news, which was about two FBI buildings getting bombed with no survivers.

Luna: you guys think Lincoln had something to do with this?

Luan: maybe.

Rita: let's hope his gotten Lynn.

...

Lincoln was in his office with Michael and a white board before someone in task force uniform walked in.

Michael: how'd it go.

Soldier: we wiped out all the staff, but Dr.Bright blew the place up we lost five soldiers.

Lincoln: that was expected, I'll talk to Bright later, you can leave.

The soldier walked out of the office.

Michael: was it really a good idea to make Bright the leader of that task force?

Lincoln: what can I say I like the guy, and I told him to blow up five buildings.

Michael: you did?

Lincoln: we have the G.O.C, The Church of the Broken God, The Chaos Insurgency and The Serpent's Hand.

Michael: so which one do you think has her?

Lincoln: anyone could have her but my biggest doubt is the G.O.C.

Michael: so what're you going to do?

Lincoln: I'm gonna get lunch.

said walking out of the office.

Michael: lunch?

...

Lincoln was in the living room before the Loud family came down stairs to see him.

Rita: Lincoln where's Lynn!?

Lincoln: I'm still working on it.

Lynn Sr: still on it, it's been more than a week today makes it 15 days.

Lincoln: I'm aware of that, but it's going to take me more time, maybe by the end of the month or the second week of next month.

Lori: more time, Lynn's missing and you're talking about the end of the month while playing with stuffed animal's!

Luna: did that thing always have a zipper?

Lincoln unzipped it pulling out a gun shocking them.

Luan: what's that for?

Lincoln: it's a tool, it can be used for robbing people, it can be used for killing people, it can be used for defending yourself, it has many uses all that matters is how you use it.

Rita: so what are you going to use it for? asked shaky.

Lincoln: simple, I'm gonna get my sister back, and I will be moving you all to the foundation for the time being for your protection.

End of chapter, hope you enjoyed