„Cut it out. We've never done anything like that."

"Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell," she winks at me. "Tell me, Link. Does it ever get boring with little Miss Perfect? I bet she makes you keep the lights off when you do it."

"Don't talk about her," I warn.

"I won't," she says and tries to put her hands under my t-shirt. "Let's go upstairs, we can have some real fun. She doesn't even need to know."

"Malice!" I push her hands away.

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"It's your fault Ganon is gone. So you have to take his place for the time being." Another person blaming me for something. Awesome... „Come on, don't be such a killjoy. We'll have a good time, I promise."

"I have no interest in taking Ganon's place."

"You sure? The view is pretty nice," she says with a smirk while her fingers play with her cleavage.

"Go home, Malice."

Something about her expression changes. She looks at the floor and takes a step away. Thank god! She was way too close to me.

This whole thing reminded me of that one time after PE when Zelda saw me with Malice. Good thing Zelda didn't see this. It would have looked so wrong. I should go find her and tell her about this before those girls from earlier spread that Malice called me baby.

"Fuck you," Malice whispers, looking at her feet and slowly shaking her head. I don't know what I said to make her so sad, I thought she was going to be more aggressive, but at least she stopped touching me.

I leave her there and walk back inside. I feel so awkward... She was all over me. But if I defended myself I would be the bad guy... I'm glad she gave in so easily.

I hear Impa's voice as soon as I step into the living room. "If you and Link get ma—" but Zelda puts her whole hand on Impa's mouth and looks up at me. Were they talking about me?

Impa's POV

I get back to the living room with a jello shot in my hand. Zelda's finally done playing Back to Back. I'm glad they're done and the music is back to its full volume. Zelda drops down onto the cough and smiles. She looks so freaking gorgeous tonight. Like so gorgeous! I should tell her how good she looks.

I open my mouth but she puts her head on Link's shoulder and I forget what I was going to say. I automatically look the other way. They're so cute together, I'm gonna puke. Or maybe that's the booze.

It's so weird seeing Zelda drink. I kinda like it but also sorta don't. Not sure how I feel about it. Like, I wanna party with her but I don't know if I'd want her to get shit faced with other people while I'm not around. Crazy things happen when you're wasted.

While I'm staring at the hallway to avoid looking at them snuggling, I spot someone with pink strands walking down the hallway. I'm a bit wasted but I don't think I imagined it! What's that skank doing here? After everything that happened with her dickhead of a boyfriend she should stay away from Link and this whole fraternity! If she goes back to bullying Zelda I'll kick her ass!

Actually, I'm not even gonna let it come that far. It's time someone tells that tramp that she's not fucking welcomed here.

"I'll be right back," I say to Zelda and get up to follow Malice. I catch up with her on the porch. Fucking traitor.

„Leaving so soon?" I say loud enough for her to hear. She stops walking and turns around to look at me. She instantly rolls her eyes. Yeah fuck you too.