YOM 14

Jungkook gasps as soon as they reached the place

Jungkook gasps as soon as they reached the place. He looks at Taehyung, who smiled at him. Taehyung got out and then went to his side, opening the door for him. Jungkook thanks him and got out.

"This is pretty, hyung" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Just like you" Taehyung says, tickling Jungkook's chin. The younger smiled, staring at him.

They walked to the tree, smiling at each other. Taehyung placed down the blanket on the ground, smiling.
"Sorry if I can't take you to a restaurant, I want us to have a date like this" Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles.

The two laid down on the blanket. Taehyung smiled and Jungkook laid his head on the older's chest.
"You know, I've liked you for 3 years now" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"I liked you for almost 5 now, hyung" Jungkook says, staring up at the older.
"We're you the one who killed those people?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook gulped.
"No worries, I do the same" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Well, yeah" Jungkook says, scratching his head.
"Were you the one who does it too?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nodded.
"So, we're the same" Jungkook says, laughing.

Taehyung smiled, hearing Jungkook laugh. He played with the younger's hair.
"Jungkook" Taehyung says and the younger hums.
"Will you be mine?" Taehyung says, looking down at the younger.

Jungkook stared at him before smiling.
"Yes... " Jungkook says. They sat up, staring at each other. They smiled wider before leaning closer. And then their lips touched. Taehyung puts a hand on Jungkook's waist, holding it.

Jungkook's arns wraps around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung pulls Jungkook, they pulled away.
"Sit on my lap" Taehyung says. Jungkook blushes, gulping. He nods and then straddles Taehyung. They connect their foreheads together, staring at each other.

"You're cute... You're my boyfriend now... "