YOM 7

Jungkook watches as a guy kept on clinging onto Taehyung

Jungkook watches as a guy kept on clinging onto Taehyung. He clenches his fist, gritting his teeth.
"Jungkook" He heard, looking back. Jaewon is startled as soon as he sees Jungkook's face. Jungkook walked away and Jaewon is left there.

"That was scary... Why does he look so scary when he's mad? Man, Taehyung, you better be ready whenever you start dating my friend... You should be glad he's not a woman, cause man... The mood swings when he's on period... " Jaewon says, shivering at the thought of that.
"Wait, JK! Wait for me!" Jaewon says and ran after Jungkook.

Jungkook puts on his mask and takes a deep breath. He stared at his knife, smirking behind the mask.
"I know where you are right now... You better keep an eye on yourself" He says before he got out of his house.

He made sure that he won't be caught. He spots the same guy from this morning. The clingy bitch. He secretly followed him and sees him walk into the woods, probably to take a pee. He chuckles slightly.
"Wrong move" He says and walked into the forest, seeing him. He lifts his knife and...

Taehyung sat on his chair as the professor tells them about another death. He gulped, looking around and spotting Jungkook. The younger is asleep while Jaewon tried his best to hide him. He smiles a little, shaking his head.
"Isn't it weird?" Yoongi says and Taehyung turns to him.

"What?" Taehyung asks and Yoongi shrugs.
"I mean, every woman who was clingy or even talked to you, dies.. This is the first guy that's been killed" Yoongi says and Taehyung frowns.
"I don't have anything to do with this, Yoongi hyung" Taehyung says and Yoongi chuckles.

"I'm not blaming you, it's just a bit weird... I should be glad that I'm not touchy with you"

 I should be glad that I'm not touchy with you"