YOM 4

"So

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"So... Tae, what are we gonna do for the upcoming exam?" Yoongi asks as he walks beside Taehyung. The younger wasn't paying attention to him, rather at someone, who's sat a few meters away from them.

Yoongi raises his brow and decided to see for himself what the other is looking at. He smirks as soon as he saw who it was.
"Why don't you make a move?" Yoongi asks and Taehyung looked at him.

"Hell, no! What if I get rejected?" Taehyung says and Yoongi laughs.
"Bro, it's pretty obvious... The guy's looking at you whenever he gets the chance... Don't you see that as a sign that he likes you?" Yoongi says and Taehyung sighs.

"We're not sure, Yoongi... Can't you just eat there and leave me alone" Taehyung says and Yoongi laughs.
"I can do it for you" Yoongi says, about to stand up but Taehyung stopped him.

"Want me to kick you?" Taehyung says, a little too loud, causing the whole cafeteria to go quiet and looked at them. They apologized and the cafeteria went back to being noisy.
"Gosh, you" Taehyung says and Yoongi laughs.
"You did that yourself" Yoongi says and Taehyung scoffs.

Jungkook sees Taehyung, he's being dragged by this girl. She's smiling, holding a rose. Jungkook squints his eyes, trying to look at them. He sees the girl, giving the flower. Taehyung gladly took it, thanking her.

"I like you" She says. Jungkook could clearly hear this as he's pretty near.
"I liked you for so long now!" She says and stood on her tiptoe, pecking Taehyung's lips. Taehyung stared at her with wide eyes. Their heads turned as they heard a twig being stepped on.

"So...?" She says and Taehyung sighs, giving her rose back.
"I'm sorry... But I can't... " Taehyung says before leaving. The woman watches as Taehyung completedly disappeared. She sighs and was about to put the rose in her pocket, but she drops it as she felt someone cover her mouth and she passes out after a minute of struggling.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.