YOM 9

Jungkook sighs, walking to his locker

Jungkook sighs, walking to his locker. He opens it and as soon as he does, he's met with something. He takes it out, smiling.
"What? How did they put this here?" He asks as he stared at the flower and letter.

He looks around, meeting Taehyung's eyes. He smiles, bowing and looking back at the paper. He tears opens it, unfolding the paper inside.

Dear Jungkook,

You seemed stressed today, are you okay? Is it the exams coming up? Don't stress yourself out! Oh, you might be asking how I put it in your locker, I have my ways :)

P.S: I might send you these more often!

-AE

Jungkook smiled as soon as he finished reading it.
"Sweet" He says, chuckling. He looked back at Taehyung, feeling sad. He expects it to be him, but he won't give up.

Even if he have a secret admirer, his heart still belongs to Taehyung and him only. He puts it back in his locker before leaving the hallway.

Jungkook sat in his chair, sighing as he stared at the board. He just doodled and played with his pen, not interested in any of the lessons. They're given papers, he thanks the person who gave it before looking at it.

He frowns, raising his brow. A project? About doing what?
"A project about sex education" Jaewon whispers into Jungkook's ear, startling him. He looked at Jaewon, huffing.

"Don't worry, you won't do it yourself... We have partners" Jaewon says, chuckling. He looks down at his paper and his eyes widened as soon as he saw who his partner is.

He looks up and turned his head to the person. Kim Taehyung. The love of his life. The person he would do anything just to be his. He gulps.
"You got Taehyung?" Jaewon whispers, gasping. Jungkook gulps as Taehyung turned to him, smiling.

"H-how will I do this...?"

?"