3. ▪︎Dublin hugs <3▪︎

Warning: sad asf x

When the girls wake on the first morning in Dublin, it's cold and wet. Perrie is shivering when she sticks her head out the window. Leigh Anne and Jade were eating breakfast behind her.

"It's freezing," grumbles Perrie. She was also missing Axel a lot but didn't tell the girls. Then she feels another cold pair of hands wrapping a fluffy dressing gown around her shoulders and giving her a hug from behind.

"Jade," she smiles,"thanks babe".

"Can't have you being cold now can we?" Jade says. She hands the blonde a cup of tea.

"I'm so excited!" Leigh Anne exclaims. "Dublin crowds are insane".

They munch on fruit and cereal around the tiny hotel table, talking about different things.

"We'll be back in the UK again by the end of the week, isn't that weird? We're never gonna tour Ireland again," Jade sighs.

"We've just gotta make the most of it you know?" Leigh Anne says brightly, "plus, then we can see the bubbas and you can see Jordan or Norma".

"I miss them so much," Perrie adds sadly.

"I know hun, but we'll be back soon," Jade replies.

"Yeah, but it's just it's hard being away from them you know, especially Axel and the twins.."

Sensing Perrie might become a little upset, Jade gives her a second hug, which Leigh Anne joins.

"Feeling homesick?"

"Kinda," mumbles Perrie.

"That's understandable, babe. It's been a long time since we toured," Leigh Anne says gently, "and us having babies makes it different, I get it".

"And Jade the dog mum," Perrie smiles, "no, you're right. I'm gonna stop this, and just enjoy myself. I don't wanna ruin the mood".

"You're not ruining anything, don't worry " Jade reassures her.

"I gonna enjoy the tour, we gotta make the most of it," Perrie proclaims, pulling out of the hug.

"That's the spirit, Pez!" grins Leigh Anne.

Afterwards, Jade gets dressed in a fleece, a Little Mix tee (of course) and her favourite baggy jeans.

"Where are you off to?" Leigh Anne enquires.

"I'm going out for a bit, check out the city".

"By yourself? Is there even anything to see here?"

"I guess I'll find out won't I?" Jade shrugs. She puts on a cap and walks out the room, bouncing down the corridor.

"Off on an exploration is she?" Perrie asks when she comes back from the bathroom and notices the absence.

"Yeah, you know Jade, hun," Leigh Anne laughs.

Jade meets a few fans walking through the city, but wearing a mask has really affected the number of fan interactions the girls have in public, because they don't normally recognise them.

She strolls around St. Stephens Green, facetiming Jordan.

"How's my rockstar girlfriend?" Jordan laughs when he sees her face on the screen, referring to her notes in the rock version of Woman Like Me the other night.

She updates him about everything that's happened and Jordan does the same. He puts the camera on Spike and Mimi, which makes her super happy.

When she gets back, Leigh Anne and Perrie are watching TV. Leigh Anne still has her arm around Perrie's shoulders, because the blonde probably still felt a little low.