19. Messy Business

| Karan Shergill |

The woman whom I hate from the core of my heart, The one who destroyed my life SIMONA SHERGILL . My MOTHER? 

She was the reason I am today living a life where there is a possibility of death everyday. She is the reason my Father died..She is the reason why we three- Me, Faizi and Sanjana are into this shi*ty business.

" Mom who are these people? " A 13 year old Karan asked his mother. 

They were some men sitting on their sofa, in their house. Something was not okay with them Karan thought but shrugged it off.

" They are the ones who will help you shape your future Karan." His Mom said.

" Mom you know it really well right? I would be doing MBA and I would establish a company of my own. " Karan said.

Of course Karan was interested in doing Business back then. After all he admired his father and wanted to be just like him one day- A successful Business Person.

" Yes dear I know..But you see a young guy like you needs to learn self defence right? And I believe that my child won't deny learning it. " His Mom said.

" Ok Mom as you say. "  Karan smiled and nodded.

He trusted his mother completely. Who wouldn't?  And that's when on the name of self defence he learned using guns, knifes and all sort of  mafia's weapons. 

He was truly unaware of the fact that where will this lead to. Well it was behind his father's back too.

Nearly for 1 year Karan continued the training without questioning his Mom. Now, he was obsessed with killing people. 

For freaking 1 year he was deadly brainwashed for the same. Everyday seeing the bloodshed made his desire to kill people more stronger.

He was loving it! Gun was like one of his toy which he liked to play with. The 13 year old Karan had now turned 14 and on the day of his birthday the gift his mother gave was A GUN!

He continued doing the same..In the phase of  teenage where people enjoy going to parties, make friends, play games or watch movies Karan was becoming a boy whose second name was fire.

He had no friends he was just attending his classes and scoring the highest. Until the day Faizi and Sanjana were back from LA from their grandmother's place.

They both learned about Karan's so called training. They tried there best to take him out of the mess and they were seemingly successful within a few months. Karan was changing. He was coming back to his original personality. 

That was the day when....

Faizi and Sanjana's car was engulfed into an accident. That was the day when everything turned upside down. 

" Mom , Dad they both will be fine right?" Karan asked with tears.

" You can't cry Karan ..Be strong these kind of moments will always come. You have to stay strong dear..They both will be fine." His Mom said.

Karan who was busy praying for his siblings just heard the last line of his mother . But the statement didn't really go well with his father. Who decided to speak on it later.

( A/N : The age are as follows : Karan- 15 ,Faizi-14, Sanjana-13) 

Nearly after 20 Days..When both of them regained consciousness , Karan was with both of them taking their care and fulfilling his duty as an elder brother.

However the scene infront was irking someone. " This can't happen my plan can't be ruined like this." The lady thought .

Karan's father who got to know that the accident was planned , and upon finding who actually wanted to kill his child..His eyes widened in shock. He was in his office trembling and sweating. He took his car keys and made a way to their home.

where SIMONA Shergill was sitting like nothing happened.

" How dare you?! How dare you women?! You tried to kill my children? What did they do to you? They were your children too right? "  Karan's dad suddenly shouted making all the maids gasp.

" What..What are you saying honey? They are my children why would I try to kill them? " She said.

" They are not your children..You are a stepmother..How did I forget that? " His dad said.

" You are saying rubbish honey " She said

" Shut up Simona...Just shut up! Do you know how much Karan loves you? Do you know how much he trusts you? Did you ever thought how will he accept the fact that a bit*h like you whom he called mother tried to kill his siblings? " His Dad shouted in anger.

" Calm Down Mr.Shergill , Let's never meet in future life. " She said and pressed the trigger of the gun making him die on the spot.

The maids and the helpers who witnessed the scenario were taken hostage . 

" Mam a case is filed against you. " The caller said.

" What is it about? " She said.

" Mam regarding the recent Car accident you made." The person said.

" Is there any proof ? " she asked

" Yes Mam..and that too it is submitted by your husband. " The person said.

" Erase the proof..I'll pay you "she said and ended the call.

You do have some mind Calvin Shergill.

.......................

I MISSED YOU GUYS! 

* Vote Target - 85*

I hope you liked it.

Do Vote and Comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep Smiling !!

Have a Great Time !!

Take Care !!

~ Your's Author ❀