3. Past

I am having my Hindi paper on Monday ..I'm updating this part after a bit of editing on Saturay..

| Monami Mahajan |

We were currently in my dad's secret room where no one's entry was allowed except dad and Ryan our most trusted man of the gang..Koel was looking at me with a confused expression . All I could do was wait as for the very first time he was explaining himself .

" My dear girls I never thought I would tell you this but I can't see you both in pain , especially my Monami " He said with a sadness in his voice . While we were not able to believe our ears.

" You all know that Juhi your mother died due to cancer but that's not the truth , she was assassinated by Megan" He said in a painful voice .

" I will not leave that lady ..How can you Mr.Mahajan..You lied to us , I know we were small not enough to take over the grief but what was the reason you lied ? I knew that you were not that good but Huh !! I have yet not forgiven you for not letting us attend the funeral of our mom , for not letting her see for the last time " Koel said with tears rolling down her cheeks .

I wasn't understanding how to react Was he that bad ? I know he had already proved it by fixing my marriage to  a stranger but still..While I was again gone into a deep slumber by remembering that day . Before Dad could say anything , Koel started dragging me out of the room . 

" Koel wait calm down let's listen to dad " I said trying to make my angry bird calm .

" No Sorella  not this time " She said crushing off my trials.

We were almost on the exit when dad spoke " If you both leave today without listening , I would leave the world " He said while falling onto the ground making us worried . 

Koel just left my hand and we both rushed towards dad with full speed and caught him with shoulders .

" Monami what happened to him Is he okay " She spoke in fear tears brimming through her eyes . 

I couldn't cry I would have to stay strong .I checked his pulse rate which was dropping . He has suffered a mild heart attack .

" We need to shift him to the hospital immediately Koel call Ryan . " I said in a panicked voice .

" yes I will do that " She hurriedly  called Ryan and informed him .Dad was taken to the hospital I was controlling myself from being broken down . 

" Sorella dad will be alright no ? I don't want to loose him " Koel said and hugged me crying .

" Don't worry Koel he will be alright " I said as  tears escaped my eyes I couldn't hold it anymore .

" He is fine the surgery was well . You can meet him after 2 hours " The doctor said making all of us Happy .

" Thank you doctor " I said while he chuckled , I wasn't understanding why he did so.

" Dr.Monami Mahajan being a Doctor you are saying me thanks,  that's our duty dear" Doctor said and I face palmed myself .

After 2 hours we entered in saw his condition and felt much grief . He was conscious and was convincing the nurse to not to take his medicine , we both smiled after all we both have the same problem .As the nurse saw us she handed over the medicine to us and left .

" Dad take it immediately " Koel said while giving him order and I was shocked here.

" What did you just say my princess " Dad said and again I became surprised .I think this  both have planned to give me shocks today.

" Dad " Koel said and hugged him tight he  too responded .

" Well , even I want to be a part of it and hear princess from someone " I said with a frown while both of them chuckled . 

" Join us my princess , I missed you both  "  He said smiling .

The next day dad was discharged and we were in the living area of our home.

" But dad why did you behaved like a rough tough men before can't you be our sweet and loving dad whom we had before " I said but koel was looking at me wide eyes.

" Dad will answer all this questions once he is fine , dad you take rest we will take your leave" Koel said acting like my elder sister while I mentally slapped myself for such a question .

" After few days my daughter will be wedded off , she needs to know this Princess , Come you both sit beside me I'll spill the beans today " He said and we sat on the nearby chairs .

" Juhi and I were happily married , we both were doctors adding more to our happiness was that we were excepting our first child .very soon the 9 months flew away and I was holding my son in my hands ." Dad said and I and koel were shocked again we were going to speak further until he spoke. 

" Before you ask where is he ..Listen to me first .Megan who had a brother who once misbehaved with Juhi your grandpa being an army officer showed him his way to jail. After he was out your grandpa found him to be a part of drug racket and he had links with terrorist organizations . He was soon caught and hanged .It was Megan's brother who all these years acted to be a good friend of Juhi but when your brother was born Megan showed us her true colours , She throwed him from the building in front of us , we couldn't do anything .She even kidnapped us and sended us to America as slaves we escaped somehow and started with life all over again. At times Juhi use to cry so much I can't explain . Then you both were born we got a new hope to live but our happiness didn't last longer she even killed your Mother . I got you with me in a flight . " Dad 's voice choked he was in tears so was I and koel we hugged him more tight. 

" You both were too small and I didn't want you to make you aware of the bloodhshed so I gave you some pills so that you will be unconscious for a few time . Koel you asked right that why I didn't let you see your mother for the last time the reason was even I couldn't . That Megan took away gems of my life hence I was burning in a fire of revenge . I quitted my doctor's job and joined the gang and made myself capable of throwing 1000 Megan's out of my and my princess life " Dad said and we all couldn't stop crying.

Word Count : 1200 +

A/N : I think all the fathers are best ..Talking about Walnut his character need some development..Although a father might be strict but he has his own reasons .He loves us immensely just like our mother do..Father's love is mostly ignored..So do make a hearty talk with your father too of course when he is a good mood ..Here koel's love and concern came out for her father no matter what if she didn't liked his behaviour that much..

............

Keep smiling !!

Have a great day !!

~ Yours author ❀