Chapter 5: Letter.

“Jungkook I hope you don't hate me. You are my brother even though we don't share the same mother or house but you still are my brother. I've always supported you through everything, I've always tried to take your stand through every arguments that happened between you and father over the simplest matters despite of the fact that the consequences one must face after going against father is quite harsh. But I can't do anything to help you today and I'm sorry for that, i don't think sharing my property is something I would have to do in the future until father told me that he accidentally committed a mistake with your mother which wasn't an accident and we all know that very well. I told you to take our surname Kim but you stayed as a Jeon which makes the situation even more hard for me to help you in any way.

Father never hated you Jungkook, why did you never accept to be as one of us? that's what triggered him down to take this step. I'll advice you once again though, you should just get on your knees and apologize to father like an obedient son and accept yourself as a Kim. I'm sure he'll immediately get back to normal and you'll get the love of a father you have been craving all your life, it's not that hard. Someday you'll have to marry and father can even get you a beautiful rich bride unlike that girl you've been in a relationship with, who's good for nothing. It's high time you start caring about your future and the reputation of our family.

The house father is handing you down is in an isolated area but it's still humongous and maybe you could make the use out of the other land he is handing you out, you can even sell it if you want but don't expect me to help you at this point because I don't want to risk the property I'll be receiving. I have a pregnant wife to take care of and she demands a secure future, unfortunately I'm not as gifted as you so all I'm left with is father's properly so with all due respect let's end this relationship between us as the so called brothers. I'm sorry once again, the situation and your care less behaviour is what caused me to take this step” that was the letter from Kim Namjoon, it's clear from the way he wrote things that they were clearly upset from the fact that Jungkook didn't take Kim as his surname and instead choose to support his mother.

I immediately open up the second folded page which was Jungkook's response right before the day the property was distributed “You never defended me, you were just guilty after your wife confronted you for hurting me for no reason when all I wanted was the support and love of my elder brother. Don't worry, I don't need your property. The half that I'm about to receive is going to be donated by me as soon as possible, I'm capable enough to work hard on my own and earn for myself and support my mother. Your father is a bad man Mr Kim, he took advantage of my mother just because she wasn't as rich as him. She had no where to go and if she tried to disrespect your father's wishes then she would have been killed right after, if not by his men then by the society for who blindly supported your father just because he had money.

He left her pregnant even though he claimed that he loved your mother, my mom never dared to even think about aborting me even though she knew that I will always have a part of that monster. She worked multiple jobs in order to raise me up while all your father did was to try to brain wash me into leaving my mother behind and joining the so called Kim family just so he could settle down with his two sons. I wonder what would have he done if I was a girl instead? bet he would have pretended that I never existed in the first place. You know I feel sorry for you my brother.

All your life he's treated you more like a puppet than a son, you've been just studying political science and business to follow your passion but instead to make your father proud and satisfied. You are his most cherished chess pawn and nothing else, you think I haven't noticed how jealous you were of me? why? because I had the freedom to live my dreams despite of being poor. Because my mother genuinely loved me, she cared about my life rather than just judging it on the basis of grades. I was able to follow art and music with my business while all you did was follow your father's footstep like a dog because you needed his property.