Chapter Seven

"It's a spi-spi-spi..." She was shivering and cowering in the corner, tears running down her cheeks.
"Spider?" I asked, looking over at the eight legged creature.
The arachnophobe nodded, and she was full out bawling.
Max and Quinn arrived at the door. "What's up?" The boy with asked worriedly.
"Spider." I replied as I took off my slipper, squashed the pest and picked it up with a tissue, throwing it out the window.
"It's gone, you're going to be okay, deep breaths." The boy with anxiety said, his arms around the crying girl.
Brianna calmed down a little. "Thanks guys." She sniffed.
"That's what friends are for." I smiled.
Max peaked out the door, only to see Josh Logan grinning evilly, then he ran off.
"I know exactly who did this." He said, almost in a growl. We nodded, catching on.
"You can sleep in my room tonight if you want." I offered to my friend.
"Yeah I'd like that." The girl with OCD smiled a little . The boys went back to their room and We went back to mine.
"Hey Zabby." My friend yawned.
"Yeah Bri?" I replied sleepily.
"We are getting that shithead back tomorrow." She said.
"Deff." I say back.
I stayed awake until my friend fell asleep, then I let myself drift off.
The next morning, I looked over to see that Brianna was gone. I hauled on a hoodie and just got out of the hallway when someone grabbed my shirt and hauled me into the laundry room. It was Quinn.
"What are you guys doing?" I asked, looking around at my friends.
"We know it was Josh who put a spider in Bri's room, so me, Bri, and Q came up with a plan to get him back."
"How?" I asked.
"Well Lynn is claustrophobic so......" Brianna gathered us closer and whispered.
"It's brilliant!" Q chuckled.
We nodded in agreement. The boy with bi polar checked his phone. "Crap, I gotta play a one on one in ten minutes." He took off to get ready.
"That'll be an interesting sight." I grinned.
"Deff." Brianna and Quinn replied.
When we arrived at the court, the skeet himself was glaring at us, casually dribbling a ball.
"Good luck." I hugged Max.
"Thanks." He smiled and hugged back.
"The showdown of the century." The boy with anxiety whispered.
"Mhmm ." I agreed.
"You know Logan, anyone else would be over this by now." Max chuckled, making a three point shot, the orange and black ball just rolling off the nets' rim.
"Yeah? Well East, I'm clearly not that game meant everything to me." Josh replied with a growl.
The boys dribbled the basketball back and forth, the match seemed like it would last forever. Now I know why that last high school game was so close, they are almost equal in skill. Max managed to dodge Josh, as he lined up for a three pointer.
"I can't watch." Quinn mumbled, putting his head in his knees.
This was it, the enemies were tied, if Max hit this shot he would win.
"You got this Max." I whispered to myself.
The boy with bi polar jumped and let the ball out of his grasp. A couple seconds later the orange and black blurb went in the basket.
"YESSSSSS" Maxwell cheered, doing a victory lap around the court.
I blessed myself. "Hey Q, you can look now."
"Phew." Q looked.
Josh was over at the other end of the court, his arms crossed and glaring at me.
"Weird." I shrugged, not thinking much of it.
"Let's go celebrate." Brianna suggested. "Wells and I made a cake."
We headed inside.