Chapter Five

The doctor came back. "I have good news and bad news." He said.
"What's the good news?" Asked Max.
"Well the manager said we could have a dance at the barn tonight."
"Yay!" I smiled. "But what's the bad news......"
Wells sighed. "A group of special ops AMIA soldiers broke into the psych wing of the Highbridge Hospital last night...."
I gulped, knowing what was coming next.
"And they took the patient files, now they'll know who has a mental illness." He finished.
Bri looked at all of us. "I'm pretty sure we've all been there at least once."
Three heads nodded.
"Plus, now they know that Zabby has schizophrenia so we'll have to keep an extra on her." The boy with bi polar added.
"I'm fi-." But I cut myself off, not wanting another lecture. "Yeah"
"Anyways....... I'm going to go help with lunch." Quinn said, and went to the kitchen.
"And I got another blog post to write." I said, and headed up the stairs. I typed in my site.
www.itsahardpilltoswallow.com
So the AMIA broke into the psych wing of the hospital, and took the patient fields so now it'll most likely be easier to be tracked down. Which is why I'm urging if there's anyone in the sitting who's got a mental illness, seek out the safe house.
Laters,
Schitz
I logged off, but them reopened to check my views. Another two hundred. "My blog is working." I smiled, put on my hoodie and went to join everyone downstairs.
"My parents got a kick out of making me feel miserable." Quinn said.
"That's horrible, parents shouldn't do that." Bri replied, putting her arm on the back of his chair.
I took a seat next to Max.
The boy with anxiety nodded. "Then I found out my girlfriend at the time cheated on me, and if that's not enough; with my best friend." He began to tear up. "That is when I started cutting, but with my anxiety I can't even remember how or when it started."
"We're all here for you." I said with a slight smile.
Q smiled back. "I have a fake ID, after that I went to a bar and got so shitfaced." He shook his head, like he was ashamed of what happened. "But, I was loaded and I ended up making out with a guy and it felt great. That's when I realized I was bi sexual." He concluded.
Everyone nodded in understanding. The meal was finished and we went back to our rooms to get ready.
"I'll get ready with you." I grinned, taking my hair straightener to Bri's room.
"I'd like to find whosever hurt Q and bitch slap them." My best friend almost hissed as she plugged in my iron.
"Literally saaaaame." I replied with a slight laugh, brushing my hair.
"This is why we're beasties." The girl with arachnophobia laughed. "I love you Zabby."
"Love you too Bri." I replied.
She smiled. Brianna had picked out a flowy tank top with pineapples on it and a pair of high waisted jean shorts. "I'm leaving my hair curly."
"I'm finished straightening mine." I touched up my bangs. I hauled on my nautical striped tank top and capri jeans with a jean jacket.
"We're ready." Brianna smiled.
"Let's catch up with the guys." I suggested, and we met up with them in the garden.
The boys with anxiety and bi polar were talking quietly.
"What's ya whispering about?" I asked Max with a chuckle.
"Nothing." He replied really quick, his cheeks turning red.
"Lego." Quinn butted in.
"Last one there is crazy." Laughed Bri and she took off towards the barn.
"But we're all- oh nevermind." I laughed.
We all ran after her.