Chapter Two

"Zabby Bass get your ass out of bed!"
I woke up to Brianna hitting me with a pillow.
"I'm up, I'm up." I yawed, the pillows stopped.
"I want you to come exploring with me, it's one o'clock after all."
With that, I flicked off my covers and sat up. "Okay just gotta check my blog." I replied , hauling on a shirt, a pair of leggings and toms.
"Ooh I wanna see." My friend said, sitting on my bed.
Www.itsahardpilltoswallow.com
I checked the comment section. "Nope nothing interesting ." I sighed, closing the screen.
"But you're getting more views, you have 500,000 and last week there was 470,678." The girl with arachnophobia remarked as we went outside.
"Good point." I smiled.
The property around The Doctor's House was breathtaking. Large maple woods, a gravel driveway, a trickling brook. Much nicer than Highbridge City.
"Down here there's a barn!" Bri squealed and rolled down a grassy hill.
"Hey wait up." I laughed
The barn wasn't really what I was expecting, as well there was no animals.
"It's a venue for weddings and stuff, I guess there used to be animals here once upon a docttime." My friend explained.
"It's lovely." I said quietly.
"Perfect place to play hide n seek, or have a dance." The girl with OCD grinned.
"Or a hiding place if the AMIA find the house." I mumbled.
"That too......" She replied, reaching into her pocket. "Zabby, I have no gum left." Brianna started breathing heavily.
"I got you." I took a pice of excel blue mint gum out. "Here."
She popped it in her mouth and chewed. "Thanks." My friend smiled.
"No problem, that's what friends are for ." I returned the smile.
"Now I'll show you the garden." She grinned, grabbing my hand.
I followed, not having much of a choice really.
"Woooow." My jaw dropped, the garden was filled with every type of flower that could grow with Blue Bay's weather.
"Yeah I'm allergic to pollen so I can't get to clo-." Brianna sighed, she was cut off by a frantic Doctor Wells running towards us.
"Did anyone see a tall nineteen year old boy with brown hair and eyes?" He asked.
"Ummm no?" I looked at the doctor rather confused.
"Okay, bye." Wells left.
Before I could react, someone hopped out of a bush, frightening the crap out of me.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"
"Oh I'm sorry." The boy said rather quickly. "Do you like roses? I think they're nice. The name's East , Maxwell East." He added.
"Hey, I'm Zabby Ba-" Before I could finish, Maxwell grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him.
"You're pretty and I'm good looking, let's make out." His mouth met mine, his arms were so strong I couldn't move away, so I just shrugged and went along with it. After about a minute, he let up.
"Sorry about that, I'm at the end of a manic episode." Maxwell said, a bit slower but he was now twiddling his thumbs.
"Hehehe it's cool." I replied with a grin.
Brianna came back with Wells.
"There you are." The doctor said, handing him a 250mg pill.
"Thanks." The boy replied, taking a sip of water. "I should be good for another while, as today is the last day of this episode. Now for a proper introduction. My name is Maxwell East, but you can call me Max." He extended his hand.
"Zabby Bass." I answered, shaking his hand. "And that's my best friend Brianna Fowler, she's OCD and arachnophobic. Taking Prozac and Tenormin."
"I have bi polar, and the pill I took was Depakote to control mania." Max scratched his head. "What about you?"
"Schizophrenia, taking Invega." I answered with a slight grin.
"Well now that we all know each other, let's go back to the house. " Suggested Doctor Wells.
We nodded and followed him back