phone numbers, 18

"i'm on the bus right now mom, see you in 5 hours" you ended the call before looking out of the window

"i'm on the bus right now mom, see you in 5 hours" you ended the call before looking out of the window. you were going to kamikochi a place 5 hours from hyōgo. your head rested on the window as the bus started driving.

there were not many people on the bus as everything was more relaxed and calm. the clouds were covering the sky as small raindrops started pouring down.

letting go of your hometown for now made you feel some type of way. were you glad to leave the troublesome things behind and start a new life somewhere else? no, you actually really enjoyed the last spring break. it was
surprising how much you were going to miss all of that.

the moments you spend with the three boys were like discovering a new feeling, it was something you haven't felt before.

☁️

"mom!" you jumped into your mother's arms as her eyes were already teary. "i'm sorry for all of this" you shook your head embracing her tighter. "i'm so happy to be here, mom" she patted your head. "let's go home"

you entered the small house your mom lived in. "i cleaned out this room for you" she excitingly said opening a door. the small space had one window, a small desk, an one person bed and a clothing rack. "thank you, i'll go pack out now"

☁️

you tried fishing out your phone from your backpack but it fell onto the ground making a loud cracking sound. "fuck" you picked it up mentally facepalming yourself. it wasn't a good quality phone and after a harsh fall on the ground it would probably not work anymore.

"y/n! can you come out for a bit, i want you to meet someone!" your mom yelled from the living room. you dragged yourself out of your bedroom clenching the broken phone in your hand.

your eyes met those of a middle aged man with dark brown eyes. "y/n, this is takahashi haruto" you bowed at him before your mom told you to come sit down.

"haruto is my boyfriend" your mom smiled the brightest you have ever seen in your life. seeing that smile made your heart melt. "nice to meet you mr. takahashi" he flashed you a soft smile.

his eyes then looked at the broken object in your hand. "is it broken?" the man asked pointing to your phone. "oh yeah, i accidentally dropped it" your mom snatched it from you. "how are you supposed to communicate with others now?"

"it's fine mom, i'll work part time somewhere and buy a new one" haruto looked at your mom as his hand rested on her shoulder. "let me buy a new phone for her, it's the least i can do right now" your mother immediately shook her head. "i can't let you do that haruto" but he kept on insisting making her sigh and give in at the end.

☁️

"mai's phone number" you flipped through the little notebook with important phone numbers written in it. as you typed in mai's number on your new phone realisation hit. you didn't have the boys their numbers. it shouldn't be a big deal right? but it somehow still bothered you.

☁️

"she isn't answering any of my messages nor phone calls" suna groaned annoyed staring at his phone screen. "just give up, you don't even know where she is" osamu said while playing games on his phone.

"are we supposed to just throw away the feelings we have for her?" atsumu asked staring blankly at the ceiling. "you guys do whatever you want but i'm not going to waste my time liking someone who i don't know if i'll ever see again" osamu said while still tapping away on his phone.

"that grey haired guy only liked the idea of having a girlfriend" suna scoffed and gave osamu a kick. "i believe that she will be back soon"

❀✿

let's pretend that
this chapter is logical
💀
OMG 1k reads?
thank you guys so much

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3