peace or war, 06

you wiped the sweat off of your forehead as the gym teacher finally dismissed the class

you wiped the sweat off of your forehead as the gym teacher finally dismissed the class. everyone began going to the locker room to get changed into their uniform. as you pulled down your shirt most of the girls were looking at you with a glare. suddenly some started whispering with each other while still giving you dirty looks.

"do you know what happened?" you asked mai, your only friend at school besides from hiroto. "i don't know but don't think much of it, they're always weird" she whispered as you nodded taking in her words.

☁️

lunch break started as you and mai settled down at a wooden bench under the blossom tree. "the weather is so nice" you squealed looking up at the blue sky. "i know right! oh by the way, the school's volleyball team is having another match! which means... i'll be able to see aran senpai play!" the girl said excitingly.

you chuckled at her silliness. "you simp, what if he gets injured and stays on the bench? then you won't see him play" mai slapped your arm whining like a kid. "don't say that" just as you guys were talking and joking some girls of your year or maybe younger began glaring at you.

"it's her"
"she's the one who started flirting"
"what a whore"

you closed your eyes at all the loud whispers referring to you. "l/n y/n, what is she even" a girl said loudly making mai stand up and walk to her. "you better not say another word about my friend or else i'm gonna beat your ass, bitch"

the girl scoffed walking away. you quickly ran to your friend thanking her and trying to calm her down. "what's happening anyways? why does everybody suddenly hate me so much?"

mai opened her phone trying to search for any answers. she scrolled and scrolled before seeing an anonymous post under the hashtag inarizaki.

L/N Y/N CAUGHT FLIRTING WITH INARIZAKI'S SETTER, MIYA ATSUMU.
WHAT WILL HIS FAN GIRLS SAY ABOUT THIS?

*three images attached*

mai clicked onto the images seeing you at a counter talking with the blonde boy. "what the? he literally asked me for a water bottle back then, what's their problem?" you angrily said looking at the false news.

"i'm going to fucking punch everyone who dares to even say anything bad about you" the girl rolled up her sleeves. "i'm going to talk about this with miya uh i mean atsumu" your friend proudly nodded giving you a pat on the back. "go y/n!"

☁️

"atsumu" you called out for the setter while the volleyball players were practicing during their lunch break. the blonde boy smiled upon hearing you call his name. before approaching you he stuck out his tongue to the grey haired twin.

"yes y/n?" you showed him the post about you two. "oh i've seen it, i kinda like it tho" your jaw dropped to the ground. "are you serious? they are accusing me of flirting with you, your fangirls might kill me and YOU KINDA LIKE IT?" you shook your head putting your phone away. "please clear that up with your fangirls, i don't want them glaring at me for something i didn't even do"

"they glare at you?" he asked his tone more serious than before. "uh duh, they are your fans. no way they would want some random girl flirting with their idol" you rolled your eyes at the last word. "anyways fix it for me, thank you" before you could walk away another voice called you back.

"y/n! are you coming to our next match?" osamu asked standing behind his twin. "oh yeah, i'll be there" he smiled giving you a thumbs up before running back to the court as atsumu did the same.

☁️

you walked back to class still feeling eyes on you. soon the lessons began as the whispers settled down a bit. you looked outside of the window staring at the gym which was empty by then.

"class dismissed" the teacher bid her students a goodbye before leaving the classroom. not long after three girls of your class surrounded your seat. "someone saw you talking to the twins this lunch" amaya said crossing her arms.

you looked away trying to search for mai but it looked like she wasn't in the classroom. "tell me what's going on between you and them" the girl got closer to you. "nothing" she scoffed looking away for a second. "nothing? don't go mess with us"

her finger pressed onto your forehead pushing it back. "stop going near them, you're not even in their fan club" the two others just stood and nodded to everything she said. "anyways don't provoke us, we can do much worse than send you glares"

"you can choose, peace or war?"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3