can i use the back door, 09

"i don't get it, i- i did nothing wrong" you stared at the phone with hot tears threatening to fall down

"i don't get it, i- i did nothing wrong" you stared at the phone with hot tears threatening to fall down. mai hugged you tightly feeling the anger boil inside her. "whoever did this will pay" she gritted her teeth pulling your phone away.

L/N Y/N HAS A DAD IN JAIL AND A MOM WHO ABANDONED HER, SHE WORKS PART TIME TO SURVIVE.
DOES SHE DESERVE TO BE IN INARIZAKI?

mai was close to throwing the phone across the room but she couldn't. "it's going to be alright" she wiped your tears away. "how am i supposed to go to school tomorrow?"

suddenly someone rang the doorbell of your apartment. a text notification popped up on your phone.

hiroto
i'm outside of ur apartment

mai looked at you waiting for an answer as you nodded giving her permission to open the door for him. minutes later the older boy stormed in embracing you in his arms.

"i will beat the fuck out of whoever did this to you" he said looking onto his phone. your eyes peaked at his screen. "at least it's trending on number one" he patted your head not reacting to your joke.

"i'll make dinner!" mai yelled from the kitchen. hiroto and you both walked to the dining table each taking a seat. "thank you guys so much for being here for me" your head rested on the table.

☁️

on monday you stayed home as hiroto and mai both agreed on you taking a day off. you doodled in a notebook which had some chemistry exercises in. "i shouldn't have worked in that restaurant" you threw your pencil away feeling the regret.

"if i didn't work there i would have never interacted with them and none of this would have happened" tears streamed out again.

☁️

"where's y/n?" suna held the collar of hiroto but instead of answering the older boy pushed him away. "first of all don't touch me" the brunette took out his phone. "did you even see this?!" he showed hiroto the rumour post about you.

"I HAVE AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS" now it was hiroto who held onto suna his collar. "if you guys didn't storm into her life like that none of this would have happened"

the middle blocker stood there frozen. was hiroto right? was it really because of them?

☁️

you closed the laptop feeling frustrated. no other place had a part-time job to offer. so now working in the restaurant is going to be your only way to survive.

you worked 6 out of the 7 days which meant that today was also a work day. you opened your phone wanting to call in sick but then the thoughts of not getting the full payment stopped you.

finally you took your keys and headed out. "please don't come to the restaurant" you pleaded looking up to the sky.

"hello" your voice weakly greeted your co-worker. "hi y/n" kazuya greeted back and headed to a table to serve some customers.

you changed into your work clothes before greeting some customers. thank god no inarizaki students were there. "you good y/n?" kazuya asked helping you clean up some tables. "uh yeah, just thinking about stuff"

the entrance door then opened revealing none other than osamu, atsumu, suna and hiroto. "hiroto? what a-are they doing here?" he pushed through the three second years. "i tried to stop them"

you paused for a moment looking back and forth. "i- i have to talk to the manager" you speed walked out of there into the back. "deep breaths y/n" you breathed in and out. "you can go home, it's not that crowded for today" the manager said already having observed the situation you were in.

you thanked her a thousand times. before changing and grabbing all of your stuff. you peeked outside seeing them all standing there. "can i use the back door?" she nodded giving you permission to go.

kazuya walked to the back seeing that you were gone. "did she go home?" the old woman nodded as the boy sighed in relief and got back to the front. "she went home guys" he shrugged his shoulders as the high school boys sulked. "but i wanted to talk to her" osamu said letting out a deep sigh.

"you guys are not getting close to her" hiroto said darting them all glares. "why the fuck are you always in our way? what's your relation with her?" suna snapped looking at the older one.

"don't you dare talk to me like that and i like her that's why i care about her" with that hiroto left the three second years frustrated about their own feelings.

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3