call me rintarou, 14

"l/n!" out of all the three boys suna was the only one calling you by your last name but so did you

"l/n!" out of all the three boys suna was the only one calling you by your last name but so did you. "hi, suna" the brunette wore a long brown coat which surprisingly suited him pretty well. "i like your coat" you said as he looked away for a bit. "thank you"

he grabbed your hand and both of you made your way to the jewellery shop that you and atsumu went to some days ago. your eyes fell upon the silver bracelet again, if only you were rich. suna seemed to notice as he walked towards you. "oh uhm lets search something for your mom" you quickly walked away looking at other jewellery.

the boy secretly snapped a picture of the bracelet you were looking at before following your figure. "ok tell me what your mom likes" he gazed over the necklaces. "she likes red things" you looked at the pieces that were displayed but none were exactly red. "i'll ask a worker here for something with a ruby"

suna followed you mesmerised by how emerged you were into finding a gift for his mom. "the worker is going to bring out a necklace that just got delivered" you excitingly said as the boy only smiled.

"here you go ma'am" the worker opened the box revealing a necklace with a ruby as charm. "i think your mom will like this" suna agreed with you as he went to pay for it. if only you could buy gifts like that for your mom.

"thank you for helping me, why don't we hang out a bit longer?" you didn't mind as you two walked through the streets. "let's go to a convenience store nearby" and again the boy held your hand guiding the two of you to a little store.

"choose whatever you want, it's my treat" he said as you thanked him. quickly you two sat down on swings in the playground with each a milk bread in the hand. "you know i've been having a lot of fun lately and it's thanks to you guys" your legs kicked the pebbles underneath you.

"suna it was really fun, thank you" he smiled looking at you straight in the eye. "why don't you call me rintarou?" he asked which made you silent for a few seconds. "uh well i mean-"

"you call the twins by their first names" you looked down breaking the eye contact. "but that's for convenience you know" the brunette nodded as he took a last bite of his bread. "still, you can call me rintarou" you nodded "then call me y/n" his eyes lit up.

the boy stood up walking towards your swing. "you know, we should hang out more often" suna then leaned down to you. "just you and me" he whispered into your ear. your heart beat was probably audible for him. "y-yeah" you also stood up but suna didn't budge. your head was on his chest as he embraced you. "i really like you, y/n"

☁️

you kicked the blanket off of your body while still laying in bed. "what the hell is wrong with me?!" you looked up at the ceiling. "first atsumu's got me feeling some butterflies then osamu got me blushing and lastly rintarou got my heart beating faster than ever"

your mind was going crazy because of the dates you went on the past days. now that spring break was ending you felt kinda anxious. you shook your head trying to stop overthinking. "it's going to be fine" you reassured yourself.

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3