not all fan girls, 07

as the days passed by you could still feel eyes on you only the whispers have died down

as the days passed by you could still feel eyes on you only the whispers have died down. you wiped the dirty tables in the restaurant feeling tired because of the long hours at work. today you had to work extra as someone called in sick.

you went to the back of the restaurant to get some rest as another waiter took in your place. "i'll be right back, kazuya" the boy nodded before helping the clients. "welcome, a table for two?" the two teenage boys nodded before kazuya pointed to a table next to the window.

"atsumu is going to kill us if he finds out" osamu said looking around searching for someone. "but i don't give a fuck so" the boy added a devilish laugh following. "she isn't even here so there's nothing to be proud of" suna said still scanning the room.

some minutes passed as their grill was already on with some meat on there. "kazuya, i'm sorry it took so long" your voice called out for the boy as he shrugged it off. "it's alright" osamu immediately pressed on the 'help' button on the screen.

you were still fixing your apron as your gaze was on the ground. while walking towards the table you still haven't looked up yet. "how can i help you?" you finally turned up your head seeing the two boys. "oh miya and suna"

"osamu" he corrected as you nodded and smiled. "uh can we get some more oil?" suna asked his eyes on you. "oh yeah of course" before you could go he tapped your shoulder. "when does your shift end?" your eyes gazed over to the clock. "uh in about twenty minutes"

☁️

you walked out of the changing room back into your normal clothes. you bid your co-workers a goodbye before leaving the restaurant. it was around 5 pm as the sun was slowly setting down already. "y/n" you got startled as suna called your name outside of the building.

"oh hi, you guys are still here" they decided to walk together with you to the bus stop. while walking and talking you got to know them better. "miya and suna!" two high pitched voices yelled. you looked up to see on the other side of the road two first years waving chaotically.

they ran towards the three of you. "ah fuck i gotta go" osamu held you back by the wrist. "wait uh we can go with you" you shook your head seeing the two first years approaching. "it's fine" you flashed him a reassuring smile before bidding the two of them a quick goodbye.

"suna and miya, was that l/n?" the brunette nodded his eyes still on your figure that was getting smaller the farther you got away. "yeah" the girls suddenly fell silent. "uh we'll see you at school" they said walking away grumpy. "that bitch ruins everything" the black haired girl said referring to you.

"she really can't leave them alone" her friend scoffed. "we'll see what happens at school" she smirks while walking down the road.

☁️

the day of the volleyball team's match quickly came. you and mai were standing in the crowd cheering for your school. they were playing against shiratorizawa. the players all looked so intimidating.

you were standing next to a fan girl who was holding a banner and on the other side was mai. "akagi is hot isn't he?" she said looking down at the court. "i thought you were simping for aran?" she looked at you with her mouth wide open and nodded her head. "that's true! gotta stay loyal" she shook her head.

"aran is my fav. aran is my fav. aran is my fav"

you glanced to the side thinking the fan girl was going to send you guys glares for talking like that about their precious idols. the girl saw you looking uncomfortably as she flashed a soft smile.

"i'm not like one of those obsessive fan girls, you don't have to be scared" she chuckled as you sighed in relief. "i just admire the sport and their talent" you nodded feeling kind of touched by her words. not all of their fan girls are mean and obsessive.

the match began as the tension was getting higher and higher. suddenly you felt someone tapping your back. "y/n, didn't know you were into this stuff" hiroto said pointing to the match which had a time-out at the moment.

your head pointed towards mai who was looking down at the benches with the volleyball players. "oh i see" the boy squeezed in next to you also looking down at the players. "are you free on sunday?" he suddenly asked getting mai's attention.

"oh uh yeah" you looked down at the court somehow flustered. "wanna go biking with me in the city then?" your eyes somehow met with those of atsumu while hiroto asked. by the sudden eye contact you turned your head quickly to the boy next you, your faces only inches apart. "oh my god, i'm sorry" you backed away.

"uh biking sounds good for me" he smiles as your friend on the other side listened to everything with her jaw dropped on to the ground. the girl nudges your side. "i have some questions" she said with a slight smirk. "you better answer all of them after this match"

❀✿

don't be shy
comment and vote
<3