Chapter 10

Ahan's Pov,

Day before yesterday we have celebrated our 6 months anniversary. With all our friends & family we really enjoyed a lot. Though I haven't invited Naina because she requested me not to tell about her to anybody. The day went really well. Mishka keeps on telling me what she will plan on our 1st marriage anniversary. Sometimes she can be childish No no I'm not complaining about it, it's one of the many things I love about her how can she act like a mature woman sometimes & then act like a kid  at other times 😂.

Well I had to cancel our Saturday date night because I had to meet Naina and discuss the issues they are facing.  Mishka was ok as she thought I have important pending works left at my office. I hate lying to her. Once I find out the loopholes in their business I'll tell Mishka about it. Naina & Vishal's financial problem is really in crucial stage. Their business partners have cheated them. It's quite a complex problem to solve even on our anniversary morning I have to go through a case study.  On Saturday I & Vishal did a video chat and Naina was also present. We discussed about all the things so that they can be saved. 

After office hours I have to stay back & try to find the loopholes. Today is Tuesday & I'm already frustrated due to so much of workload. I brought this upon myself I volunteered to help them now I can't just back off. Actually the main problem is I cannot share this with Mishka due to the promise I have made & it's killing me from inside. All I want to spend all my possible free time with her but now I'm stuck over here. 

Today we are going to discuss about the financial part. It's really complicated but nothing is impossible right! Just to avoid any disturbance I have put my phone on DND mode. Since Vishal is in London it creates an additional problem due to different time-zone but we will make it work!

After hours of discussion we have came to a conclusion. Vishal will work according to the plan we have made. Hopefully it will help them to get back their parts of share. Tomorrow I'll hand over these files to Naina and explain her briefly which might help them. From the last few days I have put on so much hard work & invested my time on this project even I'm waiting for the outcome. I'll really be satisfied if my hard work pays off & I could be a little help to my friends. Naina's flight is scheduled on tomorrow night. After lunch I'll drop her at the airport. Quick update, they are back together at least one of the problems is solved hopefully the other one will also work out successfully. 

Oh god! It's already 11pm and so many texts & missed calls from Mishka. Why is Vishal calling me now?  " Hello what happened ?"  "Sorry to disturb you again but their is another thing left that I need to discuss about"  Vishal said. Wait what! My head is aching badly before wrapping up I have already asked him to recheck everything. In business world, one mistake will cost you to lose everything.  "Fine let's do it after I reach home I'll call you"  I replied back. 

Now that I'm at home Mishka has started asking so many questions. I'm frustrated at something else but I ended up yelling at Mishka. I'll make it up to Mishka I promise. They are going to throw a lunch party for Dev & Anaya but I'll not be able to join them. She looks upset but I can't help it. Looking at her sad face is causing an ache in my heart. "Goodnight! Go to bed I need to finish some work" I kissed her forehead and went to living room to complete the remaining work.

What do you guys think about Ahan? Is he doing right by hiding the facts from Mishka?

Precap: Seperation?

IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY THEN PLEASE FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT , CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON⭐ & COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

Yours faithfully,

Aesthetic Bloomer🤍