Chapter 2

Ahan's Pov,

Hey everybody Ahan here. Today was really a hectic day for me, a day full of meetings. But to achieve something you have to work hard. So that's why my life revovles around office. I do hang out with my friends who are more like my brothers Kabir & Dev. Dev is happily married to Anaya who is also now a part of our group. After Dev's marriage Mom is really after me to get settled down, you know typical Indian mothers. There was a time I thought about settling down but now I don't know. Why will someone wants to be with a person who doesn't believe in love and all these emotions & my workaholic nature? I am considering to get married just for my parent's sake.

"Ahan you know what happened yesterday?"  Mom said while serving our breakfast. "No mom,tell me" Even if I'm not interrested Mom 'll end up telling so it's better to hear it out.The way she is beaming with happiness something might have happened.  "I met my old school friend" She kept on talking about their meeting even Dad joined her. Both of them seemed to like the Khurana family so much that they have already planned on visting them soon. They live nearby our area only. 

"Ahan are you even listening?" I nodded. "Listen carefully next sunday we are going to visit Sneha's house don't make any plans on the day & don't even think to say no" Mom threatened me. Who even dare to deny Moms' right! But the next thing she said shocked me to death. 

"You know Tarun ji Mishka is such a sweet girl. I really like her for our Ahan. What's your opinion?"    "Yeah why not, even I like their family. Vaibhav & I was having a great chat. Let's ask them wheather they are comfortable with the alliance or not?"  Dad replied. "Mom Dad, I'm still here. It's my life,my marriage you guys are talking about & I think my opinion matters the most. Don't you think so?" I am still in shock. 😑 "of course Ahan. Look at this picture ,the girl in peach lehenga is Mishka. We are not forcing you to get married to her. Ultimate decision will be yours. Just meet her for once & nevertheless we don't even know if they are interested or not." I know the look on my Mom's face. She'll emotionally blackmail me😒

After one week,

" Ahan,tomorrow be ready on time.  Khurana's are equally excited to meet us & seems to be interested in the alliance. So please try to put a smile on your face & don't be an angry young man infront of Mishka. If you guys don't get along I'll not force you."  Mom said.

How did the week passed by so quickly?  Why I am getting nervous? Ugh! Ahan,stop thinking everything is going to be fine.

Hurray! Done with the second chapter.

Ahan is here! What do you guys think about him?

Precap:  Meeting of the two families.

DO FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON⭐.AUR KUCH COMMENTS BHI KAR DENA PLS.

Yours faithfully,

Aesthetic Bloomer 🤍