How To Girlfriend 101

Start from the beginning

"Are we ready to order?" A new voice asked, making me jump a little. I look up to see a waitress and the boys began giving their orders. I quickly look back at the menu, deciding on what I want fast. "And you sugar cube?" The waitress asked me.

"Uh... p-pancakes." I said, unsure with my own choice. "And something to drink?" She asked. Stop asking me questions! "Coffee fine." I muttered. "Alrighty! It'll be out in a jiffy." She said, gathering up the menus.

I grip my menu a little tight, not wanting to let it go. But once she laid her hand on it, I gave it up easily. I slump down in my seat, feeling a little exhausted already. I don't remember talking being this draining.

"So, where do you guys want me to drop you off at after this?" Dean asked. "That pier. I think it should be fun." Sam replied. "The pier? Wow, you sure do know how to make a girl feel special, Sammy." Dean said, in a sarcastic tone.

Dean then look over at me and I held my breath. Don't ask me something, I forgot how to talk! "So (Name)..." He started. Shit! "Judging by all the sweat on your face, I'm gonna guess you're pretty excited." He said.

Dean stop talking. He's waiting for you to respond say something, stupid! "The cake is a lie." I blurted out, and Dean squinted his eyes at me. "What?" He asked, confused. Sam then started laughing and I glance at him, blushing.

God, why is he's so perfect? He's just sitting with his perfect face and perfect hair and perfect... everything! He even smells perfect, I didn't even know you could do that! How am I supposed to date him when I'm such a nervous wreck?!

Sam then looks over at me and I turn away. "Hey." He said, but I couldn't bring myself to look at him again. "I'll be right back." I said, climbing out of the booth and power walking towards the bathrooms.

3rd Person P.O.V
"Think she's nervous?" Dean asked, deadpanning. "Maybe I should go talk to her." Sam said, looking over his shoulder towards the bathroom.

"You think that's gonna help? You're the reason she so skittish." Dean said. "Well then what am I supposed to do? I don't wanna scare her off. Especially when the date hasn't even started." Sam said.

"Stay. I'll go talk to her." Dean said, getting up. "What are you gonna say?" Sam asked, and Dean smirks, not giving an answer. "Dean!" Sam called out, but Dean ignored him and walk off towards the bathrooms.

Dean stood in front of the women's restroom and push the door open to a crack, looking away. "(Name)? You alone in there?" He asked. "Yes." She replied. "You gonna come out?" He asked.

"No. I think I'll just live in here for the rest of my life." (Name) replied, and Dean shakes his head. "What are you so worry about?" He asked. "He's just sitting there, being perfect and smelling really good." (Name) said.

"What?" Dean asked, confused. "He smells good and he looks amazing and I am stupid." (Name) explained. "Alright, any other day I'd agree with you but at the start of a relationship you get a pass. Especially with your first boyfriend." Dean said.

"I can't do this." (Name) muttered. "Yes, you can. Come on this is Sam." Dean said. "I know, that's what I told my brain. But I can't stop freaking out. I'm a total spaz!" She exclaimed. "No argument there." Dean muttered, a little amused by all this.

"I was out of my mind. Got too caught up in everything. I don't deserve this. I'm not good enough for Sam." (Name) mumbled, and Dean drop his amused smirk, now looking serious. "(Name), I'm coming in." He warned her.

"What?" (Name) asked, and right at that moment, Dean push the door all the way open and enter the restroom. "Hey! You can't be in here!" She exclaimed, but Dean ignored her cry and walked up, grabbing her by the shoulders and turning her to face the mirror. "Look at yourself alright. What do you see?" He asked.